epic quests ?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
So hows the new epic stuff ? still have to run miles and miles to complete them, or their getting done in instance dungeonsnow ? ( whats ive been told).

and if their in instance dungeons, then from wich lvl??

Thx in Advance

/Freggy:worthy:

P.S sry for being too lazey to go use google :D

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Not really have to run all over the place anymore.... Most of the instances you have to go into actualy have a teleport NPC that gets you back to Camelot.

Besides with all the teleporters in Camelot, Sauvage, Housing, SI, Snowdonia it really doesn't take that long. (just make sure you have help on the last step, only 2 duo's I could actualy pull it off with without help where my Pally-Rejuv bot / ML9 sorc - fop tic)

Having an ML10 soj Minstrel to help out is ALOT nicer though. :D

Still need the finaly step on 4 of my alts, so if you get there ask someone in Dark Prophecy if Erulin is on, and I'll come help.

Erulin the Bloody

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I did the steps in 3 hours i think, the longest i had to run was from cam to Barrows. I soloed all but the last step on cleric if i remember right.

So pretty easy. :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
MesS° said:
I did the steps in 3 hours i think, the longest i had to run was from cam to Barrows. I soloed all but the last step on cleric if i remember right.

So pretty easy. :)

oki thx for the reply ;) i start it at camelot trainer right ?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
It depens if you did the old epics or not - there is a little more running about involved on the earlier ones, though much much less than the old epics. But my Wiz did get sent from Camelot to Prydwen Bridge area 3 times on the early ones and you do get sent off to SI on the later ones - stil nothing compared with the old GoS Snowdonia to Barfog and back 400 times ;)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Javai said:
It depens if you did the old epics or not - there is a little more running about involved on the earlier ones, though much much less than the old epics. But my Wiz did get sent from Camelot to Prydwen Bridge area 3 times on the early ones and you do get sent off to SI on the later ones - stil nothing compared with the old GoS Snowdonia to Barfog and back 400 times ;)

never did old epic :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Still dull as dishwater tho.The creator of these 'quests' has the imagination of a Man Utd fan.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
never did old epic :D

Then you have to start right out from the new level 5 etc which will take you a bit longer and mean more running about. I actually found some of the stories on the very early ones quite fun - like seeing a theif leg it over the countryside from the inn in Ludlow :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
thx alot for the feedback ppl. helped alot ;):worthy: :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom