EPIC quests

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone tell me if you have to redo all the epic quests or if you can start at a certain level?

I seem to remember it were around lvl. 30 you had to start at, but not quite sure, and at trainer (ranger) I can only pick up the lvl 5 quest.

If it makes any difference then I never finished the Epic quests before the changes, stopped after the lvl 43 unnatural powers one with Seamus.

Can I perhaps just continue ? Would just hate to go to all the trouble to scrabe a group together to finish it, only to realise it was for naught.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cause you never completed teh old one you have to start again. seriously mate it 10 times faster this time round.

goto allakhazam and type in the search quest box epic 1

Thlauni

Fledgling Freddie
Dang, but ok, we start again then.

One more question, is EPIC the same for all classes now, or only from a certain point.

If so, what lvl is it aligned from ?

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Thlauni said:
Dang, but ok, we start again then.

One more question, is EPIC the same for all classes now, or only from a certain point.

If so, what lvl is it aligned from ?

Epic 1-5 are class specific, epic 6-9 are the same for all.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
1-8 is soloable, but I guess you want a 2nd or 3rd guy around for step 9.
Also takes about 5-6 hours to do.

I just did it on my Healer with a thane and a warlock in the group. no BB or FOP...

was 1 purple mob, 2 reds, and alot of oranges in the last Epic dungeon. (lvl45 Epic 9) and took about half an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom