epic question

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
im on the lvl 48 epic with my caba does that mean I ahve to make epic from lvl 5 to get the new one? or is there some way to start from 35?

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
you have to complete your first epics... i believe you can still do this if you took them up to 48.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
if you havent finished.. you have to start allover

new ones are fun, less running involved... heard they can be done in 3-4h

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
i think its just if you havnt started....

If you have started your original epics you can complete them i believe... but you cant take the original epics if you didnt have them pre DR.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Karl said:
i think its just if you havnt started....

If you have started your original epics you can complete them i believe... but you cant take the original epics if you didnt have them pre DR.

you can finish the old ones... but dunno if u get the new or the old set.
i think u get the new

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
no if you finish the olds ones you get the old set... but you can start the new ones from lvl 35

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
some of the old epics are still ingame L40+ ones

Q: I have noticed that the level 40, 43, 45, 48, and 50 epic quests are still available to new characters. I thought that they had been all but removed from the game.

A: We took out all the low level ones. But you're not crazy; I too thought we'd taken them all out, but the Content Queen told me "We left the high end old epics turned on in case players wanted to finish the old ones instead of doing the new epics." Hey, the content guys try to cover as many bases as they can get away with.
http://www.camelotherald.com/more/2311.shtml

but if u wanna do the new u have to either have start from beginning or have the old ones done all way to L50 one to start from L35?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom