Epic campaign event ?

Y

-yoda-

okies as many oif you know this so called campaign has been dragging on for months . "6+months" ? am i the only one who has lost interest in it and think when it does arrive eventually . its gonna be a pile of shit and a anti climax to 6+ months of build up ? ..

the amount of bs they have put on there website about the campaign and all the story to follow imo this BiG event better be WELL worth the bother cos i have a feeling its gonan be a pos that last for a cple of mins when the main mob "i presume a mob" gets zerged ,

has anybody made any sense of all the tips we have been given ? most of it hasnt made much sense to me at all . i got bored of following it ages ago :( ..

so cmon folks your thoughts and ideas as to what u reckon on the topic . also if it is gonna be a big even what sort of thing would you like to see?

if i had to make a special even that has taken this long for gao to organise i would like to see a cool story line and some sort of portol open to a new area.. a epic zone! where we ONLY have access to it during the event. and inside maybe a HUGE castle or some sort of cave . and we have to fight numerous mobs "mega high lvl" and sub bosses "similer to sidi" to get to the main boss, some huge massive ubaer hard boss :) and most the mobs hav spells we havent seen in game before with some good AI.

O

old.Zeikerd

I would like to see an event where we have to cooperate with the mids and hibs too kill an uber mega super boss.
It will lag like hell, but would be fun.

B

Blood

i'd like to see chars controlled by the RightNow staff, level 0 chars, with 10.000 hp, they should be using a chicken model, and squeel when hit.

oh, and when hit they should say stuff like "please supply the name of the character you hit me with"

oh, and if you reply to them with a standard "RightNow TM" reply, like "Unfortunately that would require us to actually do something, so your request have been denied, maybe if you got your character an axe, he could chop his way out of the tree".... etc.. they should explode

oh! and everyone should get a charm spell, so you could cast on the RightNow chars and drag them around with you!

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by -yoda-
okies as many oif you know this so called campaign has been dragging on for months . "6+months" ? am i the only one who has lost interest in it and think when it does arrive eventually . its gonna be a pile of shit and a anti climax to 6+ months of build up ? ..

the amount of bs they have put on there website about the campaign and all the story to follow imo this BiG event better be WELL worth the bother cos i have a feeling its gonan be a pos that last for a cple of mins when the main mob "i presume a mob" gets zerged ,

has anybody made any sense of all the tips we have been given ? most of it hasnt made much sense to me at all . i got bored of following it ages ago :( ..

so cmon folks your thoughts and ideas as to what u reckon on the topic . also if it is gonna be a big even what sort of thing would you like to see?

if i had to make a special even that has taken this long for gao to organise i would like to see a cool story line and some sort of portol open to a new area.. a epic zone! where we ONLY have access to it during the event. and inside maybe a HUGE castle or some sort of cave . and we have to fight numerous mobs "mega high lvl" and sub bosses "similer to sidi" to get to the main boss, some huge massive ubaer hard boss :) and most the mobs hav spells we havent seen in game before with some good AI.

... why am I not in the least bit suprised that you can't spell Excalibur right in your signature?

O

old.Tzeentch

yog has a point

this was meant to be a 'summer' campaign.

we've passed the anniversary of EU release, and seriously, i study for exams etc irl, i dont want to study and have to remember about 'events' that drag on over a year.

where event = talk to npc, kill mob, talk to npc

the difficult part being finding out the correct phrase to say, and to what npc.

M

mirieth

Re: Re: Epic campaign event ?

Originally posted by Jupitus
... why am I not in the least bit suprised that you can't spell Excalibur right in your signature?

Pwned! :D

Y

-yoda-

are you suprised that i dont give a shit ? cos i aint :) my grammar/spelling sucks . i cba to take my time and spellcheck it all or ask my old teacher if the grammar is correct . as long as you understood it. which i think most did i couldnt really give two shits :)

the fact is after such along build up to this event . they need to make sure it is a damn good one. and by that i dont mean endless hours running around the realm speacking to npc's then at the end have a big mob or summin that gets killed in 2 seconds by a huge lag infested zerg.

many people have become bored of following the ever lasting dribble drabble about npc's talking to each other. isthere actually anybody out there who has followed it from the start and knows whats going on ? i seriously doubt that :(

p.s @ Tz i aint Yog :)

C

Cronn

I think most people gave up on the 'Epic Summer Campaign' after it dragged into winter and still hardly anything had happened.

D

Dook_Pug

Bleh, stop trolling Jupi, it doesn't suit you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom