Epic Armor!

L

lamus Yuatja

Right, I seriously know Im gonna get flamed for this but Im gonna say what I think and I mean no dissrespect

At some point when I first started this game I thought "some" level 50's where big head, show off gimps, after I got a higher level I still thought that but not as much... I asked myself why I think this, maybe because they are level 50 and Im not, or maybe they are just show off's.
Few weeks down the line I forgot about it all together and just got on with my DAoC life.....untill today...epic armor + level 50 = show off gimps!

I've seen about 12+ level 50's in the last half hour and everyone of them buzzed off there epic. It made me think, just stfu and stop showin off ! then I thought "Lamus m8, shut up. . .only because u havent got any"
which is true, I want some very much, but then I thought what would I be like if I had it and they didnt. I dont know what I'd be like but I do know I wouldnt run upto level 2's and feckin dance infront of'em saying "I look better then you!" I'd feel proud...and feel getting to level 50 was cool now I have this.

But ffs, showing off infront of ppl making a twat of yourself on a game ! jesus, get some fucking balls, show me your amazin job and flash car and you'll impress me. I dunno what it is but people who gloat off games makes me think they must not have any goal in life....or no life at all.

To those level 50's with epic armor who win without showin off, well done. You own.

To those who run around in cam goin "Look at me! look at me!"...I feel sorry for you. . so very sorry.

ok, good day guys, enjoy 1.50 :D

S

starblade

After waiting for such a long time and seeing the cool picies, it is normal that people are eager to show their epic armor.

Yes it may tend to go towards showing off sometimes but it IS a feat to be proud of. Works the other way round too Iamus, lower people will stop and gaze at 50 epics in awesome amazement :p

And believe me, once you hit 50 and get it, you will want to be noticed too :)

T

Talifer

Originally posted by lamus Yuatja

But ffs, showing off infront of ppl making a twat of yourself on a game ! jesus, get some fucking balls, show me your amazin job and flash car and you'll impress me. I dunno what it is but people who gloat off games makes me think they must not have any goal in life....or no life at all.

Sorry but this coming from someone who started "I ownz joo all" threads is a bit rich.

Talifer

K

Karam_gruul

wtf, im gonna show off my epic armour constantly. armsmen have the best looking epic armour too :D by far. from all realms.

cant wait to get home to show mine off :D

J

Javai

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
wtf, im gonna show off my epic armour constantly. armsmen have the best looking epic armour too :D by far. from all realms.

cant wait to get home to show mine off :D

Beg to differ the Paladin one is better - I assume its waht Mythic gave us in place of a ranged attack :rolleyes:

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Javai

Beg to differ the Paladin one is better - I assume its waht Mythic gave us in place of a ranged attack :rolleyes:

the paladin is the 2nd best looking. i prefer the armsman one coz it looks more... stylish. but anyway, paladin and armsman are 2 of the best looking armours in the game. all mids suck, and so do all of hibs.

O

old.Mousah

best looks:
Heros
Armsman
Palas

worst:
All mid classes
and casters in those gay looking robes(think im gonna get flamed for that :)

O

old.Akirai

i like the bleached wizard one

scouts epic armour just purely sucks lol

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

the paladin is the 2nd best looking. i prefer the armsman one coz it looks more... stylish. but anyway, paladin and armsman are 2 of the best looking armours in the game. all mids suck, and so do all of hibs.

and you like to run around and look at armsMEN?:p Does Highlander ArmsMEN with kilts make you extra excited?:p

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.Mousah
best looks:
Heros
Armsman
Palas

worst:
All mid classes

i agree with that sorta.. dunno about the heros, havnt really looked at it much. but seen a pic and didnt think it was as nice as armsmans. and yea all mid ones are aweful. so boring and plain.

O

old.Ramas

Just be glad you aren't a Thane.

They get an apron. In the original US patch it even had an Albion grail on it.

And the Cabalist robe looks best. So there.

W

wolvon fury

The ShadowBlade epic rocks, There dressed up as Skellys!!

L

lamus Yuatja

Talifer, beating the crap out of someone at a "game" then telling people you beat the crap out of'em is normal. . . thats what this game is about, ownin ppl RvR right ? My scout was 24 and I zerged most ppl in BG there so I told ppl..... Karam does the same, Assue or somthin does it too, loads do but gettin epic and runnin around thinkin he/she is cool can feckin think again, If you have m8s on DAoC and you go up to'em and go isnt epic cool, I guess thats ok but runnin upto random ppl sayin muhaha, look @ me, your poor level 30 tramp! isnt cool....thats the point im tryin to get across.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by lamus Yuatja
Talifer, beating the crap out of someone at a "game" then telling people you beat the crap out of'em is normal. . . thats what this game is about, ownin ppl RvR right ? My scout was 24 and I zerged most ppl in BG there so I told ppl..... Karam does the same, Assue or somthin does it too, loads do but gettin epic and runnin around thinkin he/she is cool can feckin think again, If you have m8s on DAoC and you go up to'em and go isnt epic cool, I guess thats ok but runnin upto random ppl sayin muhaha, look @ me, your poor level 30 tramp! isnt cool....thats the point im tryin to get across.

Actually it's the same thing...

"I'm better than you nyah!"

Only you're saying: "I'm better than you because I kicked your ass in RvR."
They're saying: "I'm better than you because I got to level 50, did my epic quest and got some funky armour for it."

Both pretty lame... there's a difference between "Good fight, try better next time" and "I pwnz j00 sux0rs!"
as much as there is a difference between "Hey look! I have cool armour!" and "You're a punk nyah! Your armour looks crap compared to mine!"

Z

zlair

Originally posted by old.Mousah
best looks:
Heros
Armsman
Palas

worst:
All mid classes

Being a theurg U know I have to do this ;)

Theurg, pala and Wizz r THE MOST good looking epic armur in albion...

I feel sry bout mids tho, but then again.. they r mids ;) ugly epics comes with the territory :p

I

ilmater

the cleric one is pretty cool... infil too.. :p

i like the Wiz one -- thanks for posting the link

I

ilmater

On second thought, not all the mids are that nad. I really like the runemaster armour. its nice. theu is also pretty pretty.. i am just glad i am not a highlander merc.... :puke:

L

lamus Yuatja

I like infils, Arms,Thurgs. . . .scouts sucks!

N

Ninjastyle

too bad most epic armors look bad if u dye them with dark colors :(

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

i think
cabby
theurg
sorc
pala
arms

ive seen a PINK armsmen in epic gear and he looked cool :)

O

old.FIN

If i showed mine

SHOW OFF

show them, thats why they r made kewl looking

and Lamus, lmao, jealous little brat =)

if i showed my Pally willy, all forum will be full" FIn is show offing his willy, im jealous!!!!

And yes , every patch it goes bigger, new Ron Jeremy "make your Willy grow" update is now at DF mercs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom