EoY 3/3

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
"Piece 3 of 3
Naxos spirit callers, Naxos spirit mages

Ive found Egg of Youth 3of3 2 times in 5 kills also west of Aerus, underwater off some blue con Sobekite Khem Kamu/Rager/Komo Jan 16 - Raliah"

Taken from VoS.

I've been farming all these dudes for EoY 3/3 on and off for the last coupla days having probably invested 12+ hours of time, I've killed hundreds of the feckers.
For the last 4 hours I've been killing Sobes while a buddy was killing Naxos and nothing.
Can anyone confirm that these are the right mobs or if there's a better place to get the scroll.
None on ME.

Please help coz I'm slowly losing the will to live..... :eek7:

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
dunno/dont care but try pm in the later evening or ask any of Avengers of Pendragon if im on, i MAYBE have one in vault.

Faya

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
once used 8 hours total on scroll, a mate got after 30 mins :mad: i guess u just have to try some more.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
For Meso zones, specific mobs drop specific scrolls in regards to underwater. Sobekites are an exception. Sobekites have a small chance to drop near-enough any scroll but the chances of it are much lower.

Therefore, i'd suggest you kill the Naxos mobs continiously because they are (i'm pretty sure) the right mobs and the chances of gettin the right scroll are so much higher.

Didus

Fledgling Freddie
Scroll drop.

I think there's some words buried deep in the camelot herald (a while ago now) about a general lowering of drop rates of scrolls, and there has been some murmering of malcontent...maybe this is why you are struggling.

Wish I could help but it's taken me the last fortnight on rightnow to make the encounter work again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom