Enyalio's Boots Encounter - A little help pls :)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, here is the description of how to do the encounter taken from VOS:

Along the south wall of Arbor Glen towards the eastern corner is a "floating" island with pretty designs on the outside. Inside are two of Enaylio's Guardians, and a chest that requires a key. Talk to sphinx #1 and you get a really really long riddle. Talk to #2 and he says talk to #1. Now, if you go and farm mobs in GG/AG for a while you should come across a small crystalline phial, which can not be traded to players, and if dropped it shatters. I'd estimate about 5% of centaurs randomly drop this, as it goes into your inventory automatically, and you see a text saying something along the lines of "You found the vessel to which the heiracosphinx referred!". Now to find the jinni (answer to the riddle), go to 29, 12 in AG and search for Behrooz the Jinni.
- Clancy Wiggum

Behrooz: locating Behrooz is the real pain, so bring some patience. Spawned for me (about 2 or 3 times a realtime day, so be lucky or be patient) at 13k 44k AG or 30k 30k AG, always at 22:00 game time and surprisingly not between 00:00 and 03:00 as stated somewhere else. Another grp reported spawn at 01:00 at 29k 12k AG. Despawn was always *exactly* 03:00. He is about Level 60, at first I couldnt solo him, then I brought a Bot with Heal Font and he was *very* easy.

Sphinxes: The key to kill the Ghostly Enyalio's Guardian sphinxes easily is to do them 1 by 1. Have your grp wait right outside Memorial ("You leave Enaylio's Memorial"). Then start the final encounter and pull Guardian #1 who will follow you outside the Memorial (where I recommend therefore putting up heal fonts if needed). Guardian #2 will stay inside and not engage combat. When #1 is down, enter Memorial and finish #2 off there. The information that you need 1-2 FG is definitely long outdated and simply wrong. We took both out 1 by 1 with 1 Shield Tank, 1 Healer, 1 Shammy, 1 Friar and 1 Ranger (Friar and Ranger surely did nice additional dmg, but basically you only need a *good* (=MoB5) Shield tank, Healer + shammy, so 3 people who know what to do can finish it). Gaheris, btw. Aug 4 2004
- Ninniach

Has neone got any confirmed locs of Behrooz? Ive camped the 2 locs for an age now and so far no luck. If ne of u guys have done this encounter i would b very grateful if u could respond :)

Cheers,

Ad

koun

Fledgling Freddie
During an ml8 raid he was spotted at 10.00pm at 34k 60k AG

Malakili

Fledgling Freddie
I found this on VoS

Named Mobs in Arbor Glen
Behrooz the Jinn at 22.9k, 17.3k in Arbor Glenn: There is a wickedly hard Djinn that spawns near Karise, I've tried with a 12 people to kill him and we got spanked hard, he summons a purple con statue then procedes to kite you with AOE spells and speeding around. EVIL. Dec 2
- Demi

I have found Behrooz the Jinni at 44.7k, 37.7k, in the gully and on the hill near that spot. I also found him around 32k, 12k once, like the original poster wrote. I don't know when he appears, but he despawns at precisely 0300 in-game time. I think he has at least one more spawn point that I haven't found yet.
He hit my theurg for 200-400 and nukes for 200-250. Nov 12
- Athelbrant

I have also seen and killed him with an ml9 chanter just west of the platform where you fight the three waves of mobs for ml8.10 part 1. I have only seen here there once in there 50+ times I have passed that spot though.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
found him, close to the enc today, killed and got him in the bottle ;)

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
he pops at 20:00 ingame time and despawns at 03:00, area of spawn is rather large tho, anywhere between 8.10 part 1 and all the way south towards enyalos encounter, he roams a lot so most of the times those known locs aint of much use...

time of spawn is confirmed by meself, farmed that encounter god knows how many times :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom