+envenom problem.

T

Tenko

Ok this don't seem right to me

I'm a lvl 25 Infil with 19 envenom. I have +6 envenom showing on my stats page due to SC (was +5 last level, but went up when I hit 25). This gives me an effective 25 envenom.

Minor lethal venom has lvl25 and Evenom 25 pre-req.

I can use all poisons upto lvl 24 but can't use the lvl25 one.

Why not?

A

a-bjorn

do u have any +envenom on the weapons ?

T

Tenko

Well let me see...

If I say I have +6 envenom showing on my stats screen then I guess I must have. :)

I know your thinking of all the obvious, but this is a half plat SC set of gear I'm wearing, I'm not completely stupid :D

What I am going to do is take off and re put on my armour. It shouldnt have any effect but my caps have gone up @25 and maybe its just a little buggy.

edit:

Well I tried that and it doesnt work and I've now triple checked all the stats. Definetly 19+6 Env (Nice pair of swords and sexy gloves :)). Definetly lvl 25 char. Stats on display on the venom are Definetly lvl 25 and env 25 pre-req.

So something is wrong, just what?

K

kra

Originally posted by Tenko
Well I tried that and it doesnt work and I've now triple checked all the stats. Definetly 19+6 Env (Nice pair of swords and sexy gloves :)). Definetly lvl 25 char. Stats on display on the venom are Definetly lvl 25 and env 25 pre-req.

So something is wrong, just what?

If I understood correctly you have put envenom on your weapons, but when adding poison the game takes the weapon off your hand. So lets say you have +2 env on gloves, +2 on right hand and +2 on left hand, you try to apply poison to your right hand but you only get bonuses from left hand and gloves.

Shortly: NEVER put +envenom to your weapons.

D

Dommina

As Kra says +envenom on weapons isnt good idea (as I found out myself) but you can get round it by putting the poisons on your qb and using them from there instead of picking out of inventory and dropping on weapons.

T

Tenko

Thank you! :clap:

That would be that problem explained! See I knew you clever folks would know the answer :). No great loss and I'll remeber that when making my next sc set.

G

greatred

Having +env on your weapons is a pain when you want to specifically apply poison to a specific weapon. However, putting poisons on your quickbar and applying them that way works slightly differently and does not remove the weapon from your hands. Try that as a workaround.

M

Mills

poisons on quickbar works the same way as poisons in bag........ it still takes the wepaons off in order to place envenom onm... but it sjust move conveient having posion in qbar ;o)

T

Tenko

Actually, not quite as by placing the the lvl 25 poison on the quickbat I can in fact apply it to the weapon, as I have now tried and tested.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

bah, this is just a punishment for rerolling your shield specced merc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom