Entropy capped.

O

old.Mu.

Hi.

I'm aware that these threads are universally loathed, and I'm equally sure that I probably didn't make much of an impression on Thidranki, but I've had such a lot of fun there this past week or so that I felt the need to make a post saying goodbye. I don't goto Thid very often, and I really had a blast during my time there.

I won't moan about the zergs or the laming because, although it happens, there are enough good fights and interesting enemies to more than doubly make up for it. To all the friendly Albs and Hibs that I've danced with; to all the decent Albs and Hibs that didn't steamroll me when I solo'd; to all the honourable Albs and Hibs that beckoned, bowed and gave me a fun duel; and to everybody else who either bashed or got bashed by me - I give you all a firm /salute, thank you for making my time in Thid so enjoyable, and look forward to seeing you again with any future incarnations of Entropy I may roll.

I don't roll Thid chars regularly, but I now see why so many people do.

See you all around.

Entropy.

G

Goryk

Met you a few times in small scale fights with my sorc. Some fun battles but most of the time I just ran around like a headless chicken trying to keep out of range of you :p Always took 6-7 nukes at least to kill you even with a pet attacking. Pretty tough.. (although nonspecced lifetaps aren't eactly uber either :p)

A

artemus

was a pleasure fighting with you entropy, whenever you need a runie call quixote :p

Users who are viewing this thread