Dismiss Notice
This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enriched Quicksilver - who drops it?

Discussion in 'Albion' started by Skaven, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie

Been doing a web search for the last 10 mins and can only find so far 3 mobs that drop it - Ellyll, Danoien soilders and Cetic leech in barrows. Anyone know any other mobs :confused:

2. Dardamein

Dardamein Fledgling Freddie

I think you got it covered. Didn't find more meself

3. Nibbles

Nibbles Fledgling Freddie

You got all mobs, Prissy's Guide has a complete list of all alchemist drops. Can be found under http://www.midnightsojourn.com/drops.html

4. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

might be worth PMing various exping or
    PLing necros in burrows to see ift ehy have any, they usually do - thats how ig et hold of the shit if i need some.

5. Mishy

Mishy Fledgling Freddie

Its the rarest alc drop in the game, finding it can be rather tedious:|

6. Greenfingers

Greenfingers Fledgling Freddie

I have been in Barrows the past days .. nothing like that has dropped so far.

7. MesS°

MesS° Fledgling Freddie

I got some from Ellylls lastnigt...

8. Tay

Tay Can't get enough of FH

I have personally had maybe 2-4 drops of this, whereas I have had none for the lich tooth even after killing hundred of the damned moorlichs Ive never had a single tooth drop.

9. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie

Thx for the replys :)
    Yeah prissys webby was the first port of call I made - but looks like I had the old website bookmarked.
    Managed to get a drop of said item last night then nothing else for the rest of the evening.

10. Coren

Coren Fledgling Freddie

Cyraeths apparently, some guildys said they got a load from them the other night.