Enquiring as to re-locating

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Hello.

Long time player seeks RvR active guild

I am currently considering the possibilty of returning to Hibernia on the cluster. I would like to play a support bard again, however since i only have one account, the task of exping a bard to 50 and getting it templated is somewhat worrying. Since i now have connections with no one on Hibernia cluster.

Are there any kind of groups at the moment on cluster? (i am betting there arent to be honest)

In essence i am asking if any RvR active guilds would like to take me under there wing and be willing to invest some time?

In return i can offer the services of a good solid friendly player, with access to ventrilo / teamspeak, who has previously played a bard to RR4.5 before leaving for other pastures.

I have been playing since US beta, and have a great understanding of the game and all of its classes. ALthough i admit to not bieng into TOA too much so have some learning to do there.

here's hoping....

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Sang m8, great to see you come to your sences and play Hib.....

/cheer woula loved to help but on vacation atm, and acc closed....if you still interested in help round august when i`m back lemme know...

To the rest of you..Sang would improve allmost any guild....so you might wanna take him up on his offer

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for hijacking your thread but i am in the same situation after playing Camlann for 3 Years and now the low population has gotten to me :p

Tho i am playing a warden currently level 45 after some grinding, but to the above poster as i know no one also i can try my best to give you hand IG and answer any questions on TOA for you.

But anyway experianced player here with 4 chars RR5+ and a RR6 also looking for an active RvR guild for my upcoming warden :)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Ceraniel said:
Sang m8, great to see you come to your sences and play Hib.....

/cheer woula loved to help but on vacation atm, and acc closed....if you still interested in help round august when i`m back lemme know...

To the rest of you..Sang would improve allmost any guild....so you might wanna take him up on his offer

The lack of replies tells me i may just have to take you up on your offer <smiles>

It would seem my barding is not required by anyone <grin>

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Hi

Behmoth - Thankyou for the link, i will check it out.

Gamah - Are you suggesting leveling together? If so, i am definatly interested. My bard is currently lvl 24, and is specced Nurture / Music. I dont play every night, as RL gets in the way sometimes, but do play regularly...

To be honest... i play hib when Glastonbury is not going well.. (unfortunatly, it has been quite quite bad for a while now... if things take off for me in hib, i would most likely shift my focus here, as i really do miss my old bard.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom