Enough with the political nonsense

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What's going on around here? The last week or so there's been about 5/6 political threads. You know what threads regarding politics are? Disasterous. Horrible atrocities. THESE BOARDS ARE STUPID FUN. These boards are not for discussing the GDP of Monaco. If I wanted to fill my mind with gamers opinions on politics, I'd shoot myself in the head instead.

So, a little light hearted entertainment in this thread is needed. No mention of cocke sniffing, pretzel choking presidents. No mentions of shootings, or wars. No mentions of Colin Powell bending over and receiving a giant squid. Nothing.

Have an artists rendering of Wij and Trebz:
ugly.gif

Hope that clears that one up, wanna be intellectuals! Put down that 'Observer' and pick up your penis ffs.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You're right. Mine's trailing along the floor again :(

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, but is political discussion any more entertainment than your homo-erotic involvement with Wij? It's not a dig, i just think that these boards (seeing as it's General) are for General discussion.

To me, both topics are about as "fun" as putting a light bulb in my mouth and being the recipient of an uppercut.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
They are indeed for general discussion, which is why I created a please-keep-politics-out-this-thread-thread.

And it seems we have another case of a person that claims they hate all the content on the boards, yet repeatedly read them. Daily.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I tend to skip alot of it. I don't know why i'm still here. :/

leggy

Probably Scottish
Same.

The homo-erotic wij jokes became unfunny and shit years ago.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Swift^ said:
ugly.gif

Hope that clears that one up, wanna be intellectuals! Put down that 'Observer' and pick up your penis ffs.

I've got a monitor like a plasterer's radio now.

babs

Can't get enough of FH
You laugh as much as I did at new series of distraction then tom?

;)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
bad2.jpg

Fucking RARRRRR !

And while im on the subject -

bad3.jpg

Fucking Double RARRRR!!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
But! But! Look!
:wij:
^ Best smiley ever!1

*Mouse balls wiegh a fucking ton.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
tRoG said:
But! But! Look!
:wij:
^ Best smiley ever!1

*Mouse balls wiegh a fucking ton.

And it's me :)

(but summington drew it)

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
L_Plates said:
bah nit politics always turn into a arguments im outta here !

agree, but I do think people need to debate, maybe peeps could write something heavy and serious for the columns section if they wanted? Or maybe a couple of people could write a joint effort? Makes no odds end of the day, but it might be interesting to have that 'above par' debate on anything without name calling and tants ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom