Enirys Charm 1.81

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me , or is every soddin mofo under the sun going to have Enirys Charm now we only need credit and scrolls lol .

Now the rare few that have it wont feel special anymore :(

Im not one of them so givf..

I guess this also means a lot of the rare or hard artis may finally be used for the effort needed to get them , like ring of fire and them leggins and crap. We can but hope. Is gonna be a bit weird with everyone having perma hp and pow regen on though with enirys.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Will be more equal though, which is a good thing.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Well me and ns just zergd evry arti got credit for all, spent 5 hours all together farming got all scrolls we needed and we where set toa= easy mode, erinys was np evryone can get it.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
The new darkness lighting stone or W/E its called will also soon become FOTM for many classes I imagine, can't remember new stats but it'll be something like 8x5% resists, making it nearly 80 util.

It's debatable whether the new changes have gone too far or not, but there'll still be the TOA jewelery to differentiate the rich/powergamer from the poor/casual player.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Void959 said:
The new darkness lighting stone or W/E its called will also soon become FOTM for many classes I imagine, can't remember new stats but it'll be something like 8x5% resists, making it nearly 80 util.

From Camelotherald.com

- The Eerie Darkness stone now has all magic resists set to 5% and all melee resists set to 4%.

Looks nice to me :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
and its 84 utility

neweds.JPG

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
lol.

Might as well send it straight to GOA. Tent-abuse exp 4tw?

if it wasnt on US servers, You could probably send it to GOA, Afaik Undying only plays US at this time.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for not playing the game for a few months, thus not knowing what patch you're on.

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Tent exp was the r0x. Got a bot from 20-40 in a day :(
hmh we did 20-40 for fareks friar in ~4 hours in AC normal way :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
hmh we did 20-40 for fareks friar in ~4 hours in AC normal way :p

we been doing 1 to 44 in about 4hours. on tents.. stupidly fast XP.. and we as ther are 5 AC's in the US we switch every few hours to keep the camp bonus :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
Sorry for not playing the game for a few months, thus not knowing what patch you're on.
Then why try and state something you dont know nothing on ?

Nate

FH is my second home
imo this kind of thing although sad to see, is also a very good thing for under populated realms and under populated servers, they can now finally do things that were previously impossible due to the number of people playing. like ml4.2 that took a crazy amount of people for generally the reason of making master levels hard.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
we did erinys on US last night and tbh, its alot easier now, camps are far easier to deal with than they used to be... seem to be less mobs and they arent as spread out anymore either.

and I have to add in, this new thingy with scrolls+cred for an activated arti simply just rocks. We was about 70 in BG doing jacinas+erinys, it was done in 40mins or so and we all got creds, its simple scrolls aswell so its no real problem in gettin the artis at all. It just rocks.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
we did erinys on US last night and tbh, its alot easier now, camps are far easier to deal with than they used to be... seem to be less mobs and they arent as spread out anymore either.

and I have to add in, this new thingy with scrolls+cred for an activated arti simply just rocks. We was about 70 in BG doing jacinas+erinys, it was done in 40mins or so and we all got creds, its simple scrolls aswell so its no real problem in gettin the artis at all. It just rocks.

Ffs i would of came :<

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Ame said:
The same reason you wrote that reply.

the only difference is, he had legitimate basis for his post while you didnt

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i think the whole point of making toa that little bit easier is so that people can use the other 7 slots on their account to roll alts instead of thinking

"i cant be bothered to go through all 10mls again and try and camp those artifacts and farm scrolls"

tbh the more alts you have available in a realm the more options you have when forming a group.

This is a game remember ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom