Enhancing rvr...

S

syri

If mythic really want to develop the game, the biggest enhancement they can make to rvr would be to remove milegates, completely. i for one am so sick of moving out in 1fg and finding that there's 3fg camping the milegate and just blasting everything that goes near...
if i'm in a group that wants to camp a milegate, i leave. i think it's an extremely lame and unfair tactic....
anyway, that's my thoughts...

S

SilverHood

yep

MG's cause zergs more than anything

but they are needed for relic defense... without them, it will be near impossible to stop an incoming army
would be better of without them tho

K

kirennia

turn them around. Means people wont get stuck in between mile gate and their pk as the milegate will give them an advantage and also will make it harder to get a relic through :p just a small thought

C

censi

It will take more than an awol MG to stop Albion zergging.

Good luck to Mythic if they can think of any way.

shit sticks

S

Shike

Originally posted by syri
If mythic really want to develop the game, the biggest enhancement they can make to rvr would be to remove milegates, completely. i for one am so sick of moving out in 1fg and finding that there's 3fg camping the milegate and just blasting everything that goes near...
if i'm in a group that wants to camp a milegate, i leave. i think it's an extremely lame and unfair tactic....
anyway, that's my thoughts...

cant really agree more on this one, I remember a time when 3-4fgs hibbies tried to pass hmgO with 1fg mids defending it, was pretty much impossible.

I agree that tactics should be a part of the game but MGcamping is just plain silly, how fun is it for a group of 4 ppl to pass amgE when 2scouts and 5infs is campin it? not much at all imo. More open areas and either remove mg's or add additional ways to make way into the zones would be best for all I reckon in the longrun. Campin sucks and it sucks bigtime :(

C

CliffyG

Originally posted by censi
It will take more than an awol MG to stop Albion zergging.

Of course its only albs who zerg :rolleyes:

C

Cala-more

ofc only albion zerg....................

E

eben

If the milegates are needed for relic defence move them. So remove the ones in Emain and put them at entrance to Collory and Gorge. Likewise put albs ones at entrance to sauvage and snowdonia. Mid ones at Yggdra and Uppland.

I'd like to see a new RvR zone. My idea is a derelict city like avalon. Street fights galore and some good sniping points :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom