+enh, +rej, +smi

E

Eggy

Has anyone tested the pluses on these stats?

I messed around with +enh and it seemed to make no difference whatsoever to any buffs I tested on myself. If it makes no difference what is the point?

ATM trying to work out my SC template, and I don't wanna waste imbue points on +enh if it has no effect.

Q

QuickS

+enh has no effect what so ever as far as I know.
+rej will reduce the varience on base heals.

O

old.Ramas

+smi

Reduces variance on smite DDs, and reduces smite spell power cost.

+enh

Increases effect of buffs by up to 20%ish.

+rej

Reduces variance on heals and reduces heal cost.

[edit: note, however, that the effect is mostly on baseline stuff, as speclines don't generally have variance, and that the effect of +'s that take your skill above your level is basically zero]

[edit2: also note that enahnce buffs can't go over the caps, even with + items. You'll hit the caps naturally on baseline buffs at level 50, and on specline buffs around spec level 35]

G

Glema

+enh Increases effect of baseline buffs up to 1.25 x delve value - if you have it high enough you can use some of the lower ones and still hit the +50 cap

+rej Decreases baseline heal variance - you need 47 rej to get no variance on baseline heals.

N

nameless

+smi/reju

reduces variance on smite/heals. if you specced high in reju dont wast points on +rej cause you will have no variance anyway (guess same works for smite, but not 100% sure)

+enh

for every 2 points +enh your BASE buffs will be upped by 1 point (was something like that, cant remember)
this let you cast only your 2nd best buffs and still cap them (50 points at lvl 50) for less conc, which means you get out more buffs

E

Eggy

Ok, so 2 situations, if someone could give me further advice..

1) 40 rejuv / 35 enhance / 9 smite

2) 35 rejuv / 40 enhance / 9 smite

In each case, how much do i need in rej/enh specs.

Not too bothered about smite, as I hardly ever need to to do it.

O

old.Ramas

1) 40r/35e/9s

Max smite pluses.

Add +7 to rej.

Don't bother with enhance, it's high enough on it's own.

2) 35r/40e/9s

Max smite pluses.

Max rej pluses.

Don't bother with enhance, it's high enough on it's own.

[edit: though nameless has a good idea up there, if you can cap +enh as well, you can save conc by casting weaker boofs]

[edit2: new, better plan, giv 20 plat, so I can train to LGM spellcrafter, then give someone else 10 plat to make you a MP chain outfit, and we can max all 3 skills :) ]

J

jetsetminer

Ok, so 2 situations, if someone could give me further advice..

1) 40 rejuv / 35 enhance / 9 smite

2) 35 rejuv / 40 enhance / 9 smite

In each case, how much do i need in rej/enh specs.

Not too bothered about smite, as I hardly ever need to to do it.

Ok, first config - 40 rejuv, thats what I am speced in rejuv - at this level you will probably use your 2nd base heal and spec heals only. Base heal variance is negligable, and +rejuv will not effect much at all - don't bother with +rejuv. I used to have 36+11 rejuv, somebody told me +rejuv was not worth it, at this point I tested the effect of the +11. I cannot make this point clear enough - DO NOT GET +REJUV IF YOU ARE SPECING TO NEAR 40 - It is a total waste of slots you could be using to enhance you con, str, dex etc. This is not a rant, I have tested the effect and +rejuv is not worth having, my spellcrafted armour will not have any +rejuv or enhance :)

At 35 rejuv you will probably get some variance on your base heal healing if trying to heal a lvl 50 - but still most healing will be spec heals so probably not worth the effort.

+spec reduces resists and variance - not relevant for rejuve or enhancement :). And certainly not at the lvls you are talking about. I'd not bother with +spec and use the slots for +stats such as dex for faster cast times.

If you can however, get some +smite to reduce variance on stun etc.

J

Jiggs

+en is cool

i dont need to use my top buffs, the lower ones max out

means i use all my 20buffs and still have a lil conc left.

+reju just reduces the variance on your baseline heals

E

Eggy

So basically, if I spec 40r/35e/9s there is no point in getting bonus in rejuv, because I won't be using many base heals, and enhance is high enough to be capped anyway?

Hope that's the case, will save me a lot of imbue points.

A

Ambulance

Silly question alert

if +spec does nothing to increase healing, why do i heal for 706hp when i using the lvl41 greater refection spell? which is listed 549. also when using the baseline heal Refocillation i heal for 288 instead of the 231 as listed?

im 41rejuv +11 with epic armour and RR`s

If 47 rejuv spec with + items is the cap, id better go figure out my template again,as i can definatly afford to lose some of those + items:D

Ambulance <First Cohort>

E

Eggy

Ambu, it don't increase VALUE of heals, increases variance. ie lots of +rej will mean your heals are always capped, whereas none = the range of heals is large.

G

Glema

Spec heals always heal for 1.25 x the delve value - as do baseline if you have rej at the same level as the level of spell

A

Ambulance

Thanks eggy and like i said its a silly question :D

A

Ambulance

So if im only using the the lvl 46 baseline heal in normal situations, i can take the rejuv down to 46+ with items and because my rejuv level is the same level as the spell im using there will be no variance?

E

Eggy

Who knows, I'm just confused now lol.

I'm gonna respec 41r/35e/3s soon methinks :D

xx

G

Glema

Yes Ambulance I think thats correct (you may want to check yourself before you get anything spellcrafted though ;) )

A

Ambulance

youll love it m8 best spec ive ever had ;)

The 706 heal with 2 second cast time and that range is looovvelly :clap:

Ambulance <First Cohort>

A

Ambulance

Thanks Glema :clap:

i was never any good at stuff like this at school

:D

Ambulance <First Cohort>

E

Eggy

Ambulance, I'm respeccing shortly. Let's work out our SC template together later, as we have the same spec xx

A

Ambulance

NP`s Eggy you do the maths and ill work out the colour scheme ;)

Ambulance <First Cohort>

E

Eggy

Haha. Respecced now, RAs too, massive heals now :D cap at 726 on my major heal, unless i crit, then it sky rockets :D

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Eggy
massive heals now :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

now both go and dye your epic armour black so they cant spot ur a cleric from like 6miles away ;)

D

Draylor

Rather than putting +enh on your normal armour you might want to get an extra set of gloves/boots (cheapest way) or hammer which you only equip when buffing and have +enh on those. Should be a cheap way to free up an extra slot if you cant cap all the stats you want to any other way.

Doing this with the hammer means you can switch via quickbar - which will be far more convenient.

Same thing applies to +env with infils, but most of them are more used to doing that with +env drops already.

J

jetsetminer

OK, I'm sure everyone has got it now, but just to post a quick summary:

+spec in rejuv gets you nothing!, spec heals heal for more than started 1.25 times as someone posted, but your rejuv spec, with or without items does not effect this value - for spec heals.

Base heals are effected by your rejuv spec and the variance will be high if you are healing someone who's level is above your spec level - but who ever uses base heals?

As for enhancement - can't say, haven't tested it ;)

For smite - more spec the better the higher the spec the less damage variance and if you spec above your level you get less resists - just like a caster - but then is anyone that high in smite anymore? :p

K

kirennia

tried and tested smites on both baselines AND speclines, always exact same number on the opponent, no varience whatsoever...

Heals, spec and base, no variance whatsoever...

I'm starting to think its a mana thing :scared:

N

noret

Don't forget you get +1 to skills with each rr so if you are rr5, 41+2 rejuv is max you will want. 46 rejuv is ok too, it will affect only 1st heal and variance will be around 3-4 hp (you can test it if u want).

Level of person u heal doesn't matter, it's spell level vs. points in skill. Same as all level-based damage spells.

E

Eggy

So if I'm RR5 (therefore having +4 to all specs by default), will that be enough to still enable me to effectively use my 2nd highest base buffs and still get the same effect as the top ones? I like the idea of having 2 hammers, I with +enhance on it - might fiddle around with that, but does it really work?

Thanks for the input peeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom