English/UK server?

Oli7er

Fledgling Freddie
Ive started playing wow on ravencreast, but recently just realized that almost 100% of the population seems to be danish. Does anyone know on which servers the UK population plays on, if there is any? It just annoys me when people speak almost as bad english as i do ^^

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Afaik the largest part of every server is danish/scandinavian.

Talyn

Can't get enough of FH
I rarely see foreigners on Argent Dawn... but it is an RP server...

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Oh there are lots of Foreigners (ie not British ;)) Argent Dawn, though the only people i've seen who appear to speak non-english in /say are the Spanish, that's just from where I stand though :).

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
good luck you wont find one,

although i think bladefist(Sp?) was where alot of uk irc'ers went. On Burning Legion theres alot of turks/polish the majority is uk / dutch / swe. Thank god it isnt the unofficial spanish sever :)

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
To be fair, the Danes and Scandanavians generally speak perfect English so why worry about it? We have many from that region in our guild and their spoken (on Ventrilo) and typed English is fantastic.

Adversely we (up until recently) had a guildie from Nottingham (no offence to Nottingham specifically) and I was ashamed to be English with his grasp of the language and atrocious spelling.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Newly opened PvP server, "Haumarush" has a large english population

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
Adversely we (up until recently) had a guildie from Nottingham (no offence to Nottingham specifically) and I was ashamed to be English with his grasp of the language and atrocious spelling.

he was probably from St.Anns

Thank goodness i live 10 miles from Nottingham then :p

Anyway back on topic Bloodscalp seems to be full of hungarians (mostly) lots of swe/dk/nl/uk and fins but they don't count :p

oh and Vent is for CS kiddies ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Gat_Decor said:
oh and Vent is for CS kiddies ;)

Its also a must for high end raiding and group pvp :) As well as an excellent social tool if most people in your guild arent afraid to use it.

Al'akir horde has a large percentage of nordic people on it, like every other server, but english is the language everyone uses - ive seen spanish or other languages in public channels only very occasionally, and what people do in their guildchat i couldnt care less about. Our guild, The Grey Company, consists mostly of UK, nordic, Estonian and some Dutch people, but everyone has excellent english language skills and we communicate perfectly as far as im concerned (our average member age is probably alil above normal though so that might help).

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Its also a must for high end raiding and group pvp :) As well as an excellent social tool if most people in your guild arent afraid to use it.

You missed my point about Ventrilo as opposed to Teamspeak but maybe i need to be a little less subtle with some of my replies on forums

Embattle

FH is my second home
The servers are language based, not location based thus the only real requirement tends to be to speak English on the open channels if you join English server....I've found that it is generally what happens any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom