English servers DOWN!!!!

C

CoA-Viedd

There down AGAIN

Short server down today
[2003-18-11]

The patch is up and running and we have started fixing the few remaining bugs. As a part of this, we will need to bring down the English servers today at 3 pm CET. Downtime is expected to be very short.

BAH!!!! damn u goa

F

Flimgoblin

it's a scheduled maintenance see the web page :p

and we got warning this time ;) not a crash.

S

stighelmer

Short server down today
[2003-18-11]

The patch is up and running and we have started fixing the few remaining bugs. As a part of this, we will need to bring down the English servers today at 3 pm CET. Downtime is expected to be very short.

edit: damn your editing skillz

K

kirennia

Might not be a roll-back, might have been a bug they discovered late which they can't afford to let go unchanged.

G

ghostfeet

prolly nothing special but annoying nonetheless

E

Eggy

Originally posted by kirennia
might have been a bug they discovered late which they can't afford to let go unchanged.

The server's been up all night!!?!?! Gotta fix that bug quick

K

Keogh

As stated it does say that this is planned maintenence of known bugs in 1.63. But if they do another roll back I'll spit chips. I lost all the SCing on 4 sets of armour I did on Sunday and I've just redone them this morning :D

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Eggy
The server's been up all night!!?!?! Gotta fix that bug quick

:ROFLMAO:

edit:

o ffs, they took down english servers first AGAIN. Those extra 5 minutes would of made the difference between us killing crypt lord and us not......

K

Keogh

When you create a post at the bottom under Summit reply is the forum rules section. In there are the smilies and the code for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom