English - German

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
I am happily playing on the German cluster to to get my template finished, but wait there is a problem.

I still need silksteel soot stained boots, ring of torrent and immolated ring. Thought I would try to buy them on the ME. My problem is that I have no idea what the German name of these three items are, can anyone enlighten me?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
I am happily playing on the German cluster to to get my template finished, but wait there is a problem.

I still need silksteel soot stained boots, ring of torrent and immolated ring. Thought I would try to buy them on the ME. My problem is that I have no idea what the German name of these three items are, can anyone enlighten me?

Boots, dunno but they should be dirt cheap. just search for 100% qual lvl 51 item with stats cap and it should limit ur hits.

Torrent is ring der starfluch or summing.

immo i cant remember, search for rings with stat caps and heat resist, should also limit ur hits:)

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Cheers mate. Will try it when I get home.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Immolated Ring = geschwärzter Ring
Ring of Torrent = Ring der Sturzflut
Silksteel Soot stained Boots = rußbefleckte Stiefel aus Seidenstahl

As Valgyr says the search is normally pretty good, you can normally narrow down the list of items by the slot and one stat to a few pages and just browse through the likely results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom