Football England

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
OK,

Whoever kidnapped the England team and replaced them with skilled replicants, you can release them now..........

:england:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
don't worry knowing england, normal service will continue in the future.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
about time Heskey got the credit he deserves tbh. Gets in there, makes defenders lives hard, holds the ball up much better than a lot of other players i've seen in an England shirt and makes space.

oh and Walcott :worthy: ice-cold for a 19 year old, so much for him being not ready.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
about time Heskey got the credit he deserves tbh. Gets in there, makes defenders lives hard, holds the ball up much better than a lot of other players i've seen in an England shirt and makes space.

oh and Walcott :worthy: ice-cold for a 19 year old, so much for him being not ready.

I totally agree on the Heskey front. I still hope it doesn't go to Walcott's head - awesome performance but let's hope he continues to learn and gets even better. He also had Rooney in support, who was awesome this evening.

All good for England, Capello's job is to keep consistency - a lacking feature in English national football atm. Still, whoop for now!!

:england::england:

soze

I am a FH squatter
In a wierd way i feel proud of Theo i'm glad he has shown what he can do now fingers crossed he can keep up that level.

Good game for england just hope people do not get too carried away.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Great performance :) Did you see the scar on Joe Cole's head after he had been stitched up?

I thought the whole team played well tonight :)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Finland tied 3-3 with Germany and Luxemburg beat Switzerland 2-1
now thats news, and far more impresive .... ... ..

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
We Managed a 0-0 draw with the Czech Republic which wasn't half bad either.

Well done to England who played like a real team for once, hopefully for you guys it carries on :clap:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Sweden managed to win as well! Despite being owned for 50 minutes :p
And Denmark beat Portugal 3-2! :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not a huge fan of the footie, but nice to see we doing okay and good change from all the usual handwringing and all-round moaning following disappointing England games.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Not a huge fan of the footie, but nice to see we doing okay and good change from all the usual handwringing and all-round moaning following disappointing England games.

The trademark England fan sob-moaning will be back come the next England defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom