England vs. the sheep shaggers..

Mey

Part of the furniture
So who's everyone betting on then?

I'm going to have to support the good ole boys from the Valleys..

Ono

Part of the furniture
Thought Capello's first match was next week?

taB

Part of the furniture
Am at f*cking work, f*ck it.

England vs the Ospreys team pretty much isn't it?

C'mon England!

:england:

Ono said:
Thought Capello's first match was next week?

Hehe, round ball gayers :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Are we playing scotland, ireland, wales, new zealand or australia? The title doesnt make it clear.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
How England managed to throw that game away is beyond belief. 13 minutes of pur madness! They completely lost it and looked as disorganised as they were in the early world cup games. Why the RFU kept Ashton and did not take Jake White is beyond belief. 19-6 up a disallowed good try and cruising to then loose is shit.

Hopefully we will loose all the 6 nation games and they will finally sack Ashton. get a decent coach who knows how to organise the players as a unit.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
It was appalling to watch. The one thing that seemed missing the most was a captain though. England used to have little wobbles like that in the past and after the opposition scored they would gather under the posts while the conversion was taken and Martin Johnson, or Lawrence would lay down the law. I have no idea what would be said, but probably something along the lines of, 'the next cock to kick the ball away will be killed by me, revived and then killed again...' All they needed to do was tighten up the game for 3 or 4 minutes, get their composure back, and they would have put another 20 points past the welsh, instead panic set in, they fell apart and the opposition took advantage.

Well done to the Welsh for beating us fair and square, I just hope I don't have to sit through anything as awful as England were in the second half again.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Well played to the Welsh for bringing a decent game back from the dressing room..

It's a shame England decided to hand it to them like that.. was awful.

Wtf Ashton is still doing there I don't know.. he's never looked like he really knows what he's doing.

As Gumbo said, definitely lacking a leader there.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Someone like Big Ol' Lawrence would have knocked some heads together.

Shame he was on the touchline at the start of the game explaining how the English would dominate the match. I would have liked an interview afterwards with the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom