Eneq in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

You're a shame & disgrace to your guild, i hate the fact that you jump on every little bandwagon to flame us when you can, even though you got no real reasons for it.

I don't know you and _never_ spoke to you or played with you in game as far as i remember, so i don't see where you get all the aggro from, and when i ask in guild no one else seem to have been speaking to you in game or grouped with you and had an arguement.

So here goes.. This is your chance to explain why you're so pissed of at us for god knows what the reasons may be.

I'm really pissed that my friends get to suffer when they make a thread about VGN and you drag up me in it and make them look bad in one way or another when they have nothing to do with it.

Tell me what's been bothering you, because no one seem to know what you have against us.

B

barevoose

harsh :( but i think this matter needs to be resolved!

T

Tyka

lol i jsut found this thread, eneq prepare to get owned now.

Everyone remember the thread where eneq flamed me for being at fins spot but did not make a fins list and therefor he could'nt join the group. He had to xp all alone by himself + his 8 buffbot friends on his 8 other computers.

Now finally i know where you got all the aggro from, from what i remember this was the first post you made since you started to play the game, and as you all can clearly see, eneq made lots of friends in this thread, especially envenom wich always been a **** but at least here tells the real truth about Eneq.

I read the whole thread and it goes as usual, eneq says something and everyone is misunderstanding him and of course he is always right about everything, if someone proves him wrong - they misunderstood what he REALLY meant, i can dig up 100 other threads where eneq brigns up the same retarded story..

But i think this one tells everything, enjoy the reading all.

And great thx to the DO member who gave me the link to this post, very much appreciated, i as much as you want to end this so called hatred our guilds got between each other just because of one silly person = Eneq.

Anyways enough of my rambling here is the thread where it all began, teh roots of eneqs hate towards me wich then also unfortunatly affect my friends

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showt...3&perpage=25&highlight=Fins List&pagenumber=1

Enjoy.

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
You're a shame & disgrace to your guild, i hate the fact that you jump on every little bandwagon to flame us when you can, even though you got no real reasons for it.

I don't know you and _never_ spoke to you or played with you in game as far as i remember, so i don't see where you get all the aggro from, and when i ask in guild no one else seem to have been speaking to you in game or grouped with you and had an arguement.

So here goes.. This is your chance to explain why you're so pissed of at us for god knows what the reasons may be.

I'm really pissed that my friends get to suffer when they make a thread about VGN and you drag up me in it and make them look bad in one way or another when they have nothing to do with it.

Tell me what's been bothering you, because no one seem to know what you have against us.

Who said i have anything against VNG ?

I dont.
Have peeps in guild i chat with and help with PL sometimes.

Dont read "eneq hates VNG" in everything.

Just dont like your attitude. And you dont like mine. So no biggie.

If you really read my posts when im flaming its often just answers when peeps flaming me OR when you made yourself look like a bad ass. And tbh it happens alot..

And maybe im just trolling some also. (well i admit that)

Like the VNG recruit thread.
I didnt really intended posting before you got hot and windy replying to Oblivion.
And then i Flammed you. NOT VNG.

You are a asshole Tyka but i guess i can stop rubbing it in every post you make.

And maybe even you will get older and wiser.

So therefore ill stop flamming you from now on.
(hmm if you dont make a to big ass out of something)

And btw why not make the question a PM ?
Like this it dont sound like a real question or something just look like you flamming me again tbh..

This way you just get VNG wannabes cheering you on. Maybe that what you looking for.

T

Tyka

It's VGN you retard, read the post and cry now.

You're supposed to be a teacher? My little sister writes better than you.

E

eneq

And ofc we grouped several times even.

We both oldies.

1 time we grouped that sums you up perfectly is when you asked me to join a WS group and 7 of us was lvl 46-49 adn the 8 member was u with your lvl 12 NS...

Me and Garax used to joke about that :p
Or was it Dulak ? hmm cant rememebr

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Envenom2
i feel the same about u enechanter because ur such a greedy git when it came to exp il say nothing more.

i think it was only you and banjax that didn join OO but what does that matter you have praticaly bought everyones account in DDI so look enechanter is DDI every char u see running around is enechanter thats how sad u are.

and im really glad didnt join because id have kicked you out within the 1st 5mins of me hearing ur name kthxbye

nuff said tbh imho.

Oh and me starting a xp group to PL my nightshade, yep i done it before and let me tell you again, my groups my rules, same thing as when we took the fins spot, u cant join u greedy bastard (as envenom would say it) lol.

Now get over what happened 10 years ago.

T

Tyka

good night eneq, enjoy your sleep ;)

never laughed this much.. lol

E

eneq

Originally posted by Tyka
It's VGN you retard, read the post and cry now.

You're supposed to be a teacher? My little sister writes better than you.

Ahh well then this was only a Flam thread then. I guessed right.....

Why are you bringing your family into this ?
Arnt they sad enough having you as relative ?

THATS flamming.
Flamming peeps for how they write is so...boring.....
And flamming peeps for what they do IRL is even moore boring..
Cant you flame better so plz stop....

Or you maybe will call me farty again ? o_O that was really a good flamming....

H

Hestetun

eneq SO since u got work etc u mean u better then all the others that actually have good use of the fins list? Couse the cocky attitude actually after reading ur thing on fins list is by u. What ever Tyka has done in the past is nothing near u and ur fins list post, that was ugly and stupid and looks down on the ppls that dosent have work, not couse they are kids or lazy. More like couse they just quit or wanna spend some time with other stuff the work. I got work but I dont see my self as higher then any other here. If ppl wanna play this game 24/7 its a good work and good work for the fellow hibs. If u dont got feelings for ur realm mates m8, thats more like childish attitude , I learn in kindergarden to show fellow ship with my mates around me , its called team felling m8 , u teacher should learn it sometimes.

My first flame on u :( Dont wanna repeat it :)

E

eneq

BTW you know there is prolly 33 % that know/work/relatives that have downs syndrome of the peeps playing DAOC ?

Nice that you disgraced there loved ones b using wome words...

H

Hestetun

lol that was way under the belt m8 :( so they are worth less then u mean ? so they cant have fair shoot to come on fins list ? couse they dont apply to ur normals ?

E

eneq

Originally posted by Hestetun
eneq SO since u got work etc u mean u better then all the others that actually have good use of the fins list? Couse the cocky attitude actually after reading ur thing on fins list is by u. What ever Tyka has done in the past is nothing near u and ur fins list post, that was ugly and stupid and looks down on the ppls that dosent have work, not couse they are kids or lazy. More like couse they just quit or wanna spend some time with other stuff the work. I got work but I dont see my self as higher then any other here. If ppl wanna play this game 24/7 its a good work and good work for the fellow hibs. If u dont got feelings for ur realm mates m8, thats more like childish attitude , I learn in kindergarden to show fellow ship with my mates around me , its called team felling m8 , u teacher should learn it sometimes.

My first flame on u :( Dont wanna repeat it :)

WTF you talking about ?

What finslist post ?

Plz do a link m8. Cause you just making me confused,....

A

Arnor

Originally posted by eneq
BTW you know there is prolly 33 % that know/work/relatives that have downs syndrome of the peeps playing DAOC ?

Nice that you disgraced there loved ones b using wome words...

you are a fucking retard, and for the love of god, your crappy spelling is making my eyes bleed, wth are you teaching, donut-punching?

edit: and if i call you white for instance, does that disgrace all the white ppl in the world( probably in your case, but say i called someone else that)

stop giving minorities special attention you scatmuncher, you are hurting em more then your helping em.

E

eneq

WTF you talking about ?

What finslist post ?

Plz do a link m8. Cause you just making me confused,....
aah i saw it later.
Seems i was writing a reply to tyka and i didnt c the post Tyka made.

The finslist was mucho debatted when i made that post.

If you read all posts you noticed there are several voices saying same thing.
Even if you read Tyka reply you notice he is mad about the general whining about fins.

This was before RA and Focuspulling..Damn it must been over a year ago...

The problem with finlist and still si that its used wrong. Even more nowdays then back in the old days.
Back then we even had exactly what chars would fit in..
Always 1 ranger/NS.
That was decent.

Nowdays its just "you have a PBAOE lvl 50 ?" if you answer no you fecked over doubletime...

And still its a list...

But i fail to c that im saying peeps without work dont have values ?

E

eneq

Originally posted by Arnor
stop giving minorities special attention you scatmuncher, you are hurting em more then your helping em.

Aye lets just keep em in the closet and forget about them...

Im a teacher and have had the fortune to b with peeps that are "retarded" and i can tell you they are really astonishing people.
They have warmth and much caring.
Hate to c peeps using there "status" as a nice Flame on other people really.

I have np with peeps calling other peeps stupid or things like that.....

A

Arnor

Aye lets just keep em in the closet and forget about them...

Im a teacher and have had the fortune to b with peeps that are "retarded" and i can tell you they are really astonishing people.
They have warmth and much caring.
Hate to c peeps using there "status" as a nice Flame on other people really.

I have np with peeps calling other peeps stupid or things like that.....

ok, so its ok to disgrace(as you so nicely put it) stupid ppl? but retarded ones are out of the question?

I know retarded ppl are nice and all that, but still doesnt change the fact that retard is a derogatory word, why dont you call them mentally handicapped or handi-capable or whatever? that will make it all better

O

old.Tzeentch

but eneq, you are always like - i got a job and family, i got more rights than you etc, you are all spoiled kids and unemployed bums with no life.

or at least thats the attitude i get from reading your posts.

or am i wrong..

B

Belsameth

how bout you resolve it through PM in a civilized matter?
this isn't really going anywhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom