Enemy name

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Never thought of this before, seeing an enemy player name when you click on him seems natural enough, but how about just his class popping up, you would get the name if you killed him or he killed you.

(he/she yeah whatever)

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Would make it even easier to target support classes :p

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
I think alot of people like to know who they are fighting/emoting with/at before doing it :)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
There is an ability on Kalares Necklace, Cyclops Eye Shield, Bruiser, and Nailah's Robes which basicly tells you that kind of info. Kalares does it as it's level 4 ability the rest do it at level 10.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, shall I kill this person attacking me or should I find out what class and spec they are?!?

I have never used Realm Lore and find it one of the more useless artifact abilities :)

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
There is an ability on Kalares Necklace, Cyclops Eye Shield, Bruiser, and Nailah's Robes which basicly tells you that kind of info. Kalares does it as it's level 4 ability the rest do it at level 10.
its quite easy to tell what class and to a certain extent spec is just by looking at them eg is this thing spamming me with pets a theurgist or wizard ;)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Well.. I know some paladins who like to cross-dress as casters.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
<has nightmares of Vincible prancing around in a dress>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom