Enders Game - Orson Scott Card

K

kan

excellent book.

well recommended

Book Description
When humanity is under threat from an alien race, Ender Wiggin, at the age of six, leaves his family on Earth to journey to the Belt. There he enters Battle School, where his life is strictly disciplined by mind games and computer mock-battles fought in deadly earnest. Instinct, compassion and genius make Ender unequalled. But while he trains, the invasion approaches fast. And Ender will be pushed to the limits of endurance, for he is a unique destiny...

Synopsis
With humanity under threat from an alien race, six-year-old Ender Wiggin leaves his family on Earth to journey to the Belt. There he enters Battle School and is strictly disciplined in mind games and mock battles. In instinct, compassion and genius he is unequalled, for his is a unique destiny.

From the Publisher
ENDER’S GAME is the first book of Orson Scott Card's Ender saga - a series which has changed the face of science fiction.

T

Tom

I read this years ago, I've read it since then a few times, and I agree, its excellent.

There are other books in the series, that are almost as good, and yes, they're all based around Ender. There are even some books that follow Bean, although that series isn't finished yet.

G

^Gil

Originally posted by Tom
I read this years ago, I've read it since then a few times, and I agree, its excellent.

2nd that

The ending blew me away (ooer!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom