End of an era, end of an empire. Another chapter in midgars history -Piratte has left

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to do this all out of the blue but piratte has been deleted and some scum has bought the account to go hib/pry <kill him badly if i post the name lol>
will miss you all very much but the game was boring me and emptying my pockets <more :drink: now hehehehe>
good luck to everyone ingame and in rl and hope to nab an account to say hi to u all sometime lol
bye
Piratte
xxxxxxx

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
:':)(

Nooo not another one whoes leaving mid / daoc :(
Will miss to see your kewl name around :( Hope you'll enjoy those extra beers more than you enjoyed daoc in the end...
GL and HF mate :)

Ps. Ill bet on that i one day whithin the next months will see a little dwarf in TOA called piratte :p

crz

Fledgling Freddie
err. this time i really get a bit sad. cuz ive exped quite a bit with u.
have fun in whatever u which to do. come back and get that revenge duel. :(

Leuan

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhh dear dear dear Piratte......How i remember seeing a fat lvl11 healer dwarf run through aegir and thinking "he is that cool gay guy from RX." Then you did so many good things for Leuan like get me a respec stone finish ML2 when i went ld when that stupid boss thing was on 5%, all the MLxp u got me when it was so hard to get and a lot of rp's :( I still owe u a PL for doin all that so u have 2 come back :( . Ill miss u and whenever i c a fat dwarf with a eyepatch on ill think of u :( .GL irl m8 and i bow 2 u :worthy:

Funkybunny

Banned
yeah.. im gonna miss that little dwarf too.. got you on skype though.. but without a mic.. i cant hear you :(

aaah.. remember those times... gave you an early lvl in galplen... :) with my phat warrior troll (R.I.P)

Deadman:Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
damm knew i'd hear from the master pimp gimp gimply one day again...dear dear mate i'll miss you <cough>
been reading the other forums about ur abusr etc etc... glad im not the only person who now knows that you are - officially voted at my own leaving party - the biggest gimp in DAoC beating all of albion and hiberneia's best gimps to the award.
So big it up for the master gimp and have a moment of joy and laughter at him in the wake of my absence...
big gratz gimmly :worthy: i am not worthy....lmfao gimp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom