Enchantments spec

Ajeroth

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering whether the following spec was useful for pve (pl, cash gathering etc) - note this is without a druid bot. I do have a bot, but..well for pl obviously something else would be there :)

Mana 40 (second best pbaoe and fs), enchantments 36 (second best buffs, first heal proc)

Ta,
[ Excalibur ]
Malaise, 4x Enchanter
Milaise, 4x Druid
Chensin, 50 Nightshade
[ Prydwen ]
Animas, 50 Wizard
Chensin, 50 Paladin
Bjodala, 50 Healer [ deleted ]
Acaia, 50 Shadowblade [ deleted ]
Eystorarn, 50 'Zerker [ deleted ]

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, I have played with an enchantments chanter on prydwen, believe it or not it was a lot of fun, seeing as though we could pull the entire Goberchend camp in CF and not actually use any mana if anything at all. :p

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
My enchant spec enchanter is lvl 43 and I find it quite fun, I do have a 44 nurt druid I use but I like the fact the pet gets healed with the heal proc and that I can do enough orange/red cons to xp myself, if pet takes too much dmg I drop FS, heal twice, put FS up again and still finish with 60-70% mana.

38 enchants 22 mana atm, aiming for 44 enchants 31 mana for last dmg add or 43 enchants 32 mana for 3rd from last pbaoe.

I find it a mana efficient spec if you aren't doing anything higher than red con and it teams well with a mana ment so long as they only aoe dot when the mobs are at 60% health :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom