Enchanting questions

Athinz

Fledgling Freddie
hello.. i was thinking of doing enchanting as number 1 trade skill... what exactly can enchanting do and what would you recomend a good second trade skill is for a mage :)
thanks in advance
:cheers:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
from waht i know it seems tailoring and enchanting go hand in hand, tho why im not exactly sure :)

tailoring is good as you can make your own armor, and armor with stats aswell so :).

enchanting gives u the ability to shove stuff on ur armor :p :)

i.e. u can give ur items +5 mana, or +5 health etc, and at a higher level i think it will b more like +200 mana? which can b useful :p

Vae

Resident Freddy
Tailoring goes hand in hand with enchanting because it enables you to make lots of low level green items from tailoring to disenchant for your enchanting components.

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
But.. you may find yourself a VERY poor mage if u do both Tailoring and Enchanting :( so make sure u have lots of money :D

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ashandar said:
But.. you may find yourself a VERY poor mage if u do both Tailoring and Enchanting :( so make sure u have lots of money :D

Not if you ask your guild to spam you with green items that they do not use, or ask a group to leave the items to you when they don't need it.

And cloth, well, there is tons of it out there.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Another question, anyone seen a guide to enchanting prices? have seen some really silly prices being asked for crapiest of stats.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Mall said:
Another question, anyone seen a guide to enchanting prices? have seen some really silly prices being asked for crapiest of stats.
Consider the fact that it's usually not cheap to get the materials, and most of the stats in enchanting might seem like "the crappiest". However, if you add all these "crappiest" stats together, it actually get pretty decent. Don't forget that it's an addition to what you already have, and every little bit of stat count.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
Consider the fact that it's usually not cheap to get the materials, and most of the stats in enchanting might seem like "the crappiest". However, if you add all these "crappiest" stats together, it actually get pretty decent. Don't forget that it's an addition to what you already have, and every little bit of stat count.

Don't get me wrong, I am an enchanter, so far have only been enchanting for guildies without charging, most of my materials have come from unwanted items they have sent me.

Have been wondering about going rates as now and then I see someone yell selling +1 something to x item for 70s+ where as beastslaying is generally at 40s (which adds more than stats in form of glowie) so was getting a little confused on the values of some of the enchantments.

Cheers to Tsabo, that's a very helpful site.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
The main problem I’ve found with enchanting is I can’t enchant items for my alts. I think that as I get higher I’m going to have to find another enchanter in the same boat and sort each others alts out.

Wyleia

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
The main problem I’ve found with enchanting is I can’t enchant items for my alts. I think that as I get higher I’m going to have to find another enchanter in the same boat and sort each others alts out.

Send the armor in the mail from your alt to your enchanter. Have him enchant it and then mail it back. Or get a guildmate to help with a transfer if u cba to wait for mail system. Ofc if you alt wears a ton of bind on pickup items, that could be a bit difficult, but all other items, get them enchanted BEFORE he wears them and they become soulbound :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom