Enchanter vs Eirines Hauberk (arms/paladin)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
So just some fun in hadrians this late night and you discover some fun stuff, fight lasted 5 mins aprox and the armsman charged mobs to get his Eirines to reproc which it ofc did, watch the picture below and smile ;) summary 7327 dmg absorbed and about 3 mana bars wasted, disscuss and post your opinions.

http://www.dannyg.co.uk/paladin_armsman.jpg

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
heard its bugged so bugs ftw xd
and i am sure some random dude will say
NO MORE OVERPOWERED CHANTER EH ??!?!

Worfen

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
So just some fun in hadrians this late night and you discover some fun stuff, fight lasted 5 mins aprox and the armsman charged mobs to get his Eirines to reproc which it ofc did, watch the picture below and smile ;) summary 7327 dmg absorbed and about 3 mana bars wasted, disscuss and post your opinions.

http://www.dannyg.co.uk/paladin_armsman.jpg

omg, lol, etc :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
aye post here how to make tanks unkillable. well done.

as soon as it gets massivly abused it will get hot fixed or whatever:

total dmg was 17422 dmg,

Aussie

Banned
infernalwrath said:
rofl xD
all roll armsmans get the vest and pwn with xbow in keep defence xdd
aye because arms are the only tanks that can use it. shitbrain

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Someone host it on another site plz... cant get it to load!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
:D

Once or twice its funny, hopefully its fixed before its being constantly abused ;)

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Or just roll light tank so no need trust mobs close ;p

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Find it sad that Bloodthorn, a pretty high RR armsman, has about 0 chance normally vs a chanter... Nerf chanters tbh.
Regards, Glottis

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
ya cant see the big fuzz tbh... you think it is more fair that he got no chance at all vs you ?

he saw the chance and grabbed it ...

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Oh my! Somone abusing a bug vs a chanter... not like they didn't get away with full duration heat debuff for long enough and are still getting away with dps debuff interupt! :p

Looked like a pretty fun fight though :)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
It's a bug, it gets fixed in the next patch...

I had 4 SM's stood on me PBAEing and doing 0 damage the other day... shame it didn't help me against the mob of savages that ganked me! :rolleyes:

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Oh mein gott! An armsman killing a chanter? How UNFAIR! How UNREASONABLE! How WRONG!

Good thing this ungodly event won't happen again. Imagine that, killed by an armsman. Fuck, that's not supposed to happen. :m00:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Find it sad that Bloodthorn, a pretty high RR armsman, has about 0 chance normally vs a chanter... Nerf chanters tbh.
Regards, Glottis
I find it more sad that bloodthorn had to abuse bugs to win rather that not sinking to that level. Defending it is like saying "well it's alright that he used speedhack, because a chanter would usually kill him np!". Bad game balance is not carte blanche to bug abuse.

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
I find it more sad that bloodthorn had to abuse bugs to win rather that not sinking to that level. Defending it is like saying "well it's alright that he used speedhack, because a chanter would usually kill him np!". Bad game balance is not carte blanche to bug abuse.

and i find it sad that savages had to abuse the 28 buffs to compete on a proper level

but hey... when its just an armsman the whole world can hate him, when its more well known and respected players, they get defended - isnt it a funny world

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:
and i find it sad that savages had to abuse the 28 buffs to compete on a proper level

but hey... when its just an armsman the whole world can hate him, when its more well known and respected players, they get defended - isnt it a funny world
Anti-grapple savages were almost as bad tbh. Just because savages cheat doesn't mean it ok for everyone else too as well you know. :p

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like Stajjijjon put his pet on passive when it started to nuke someone through walls. :rolleyes:

Aussie

Banned
or removed his insta interrupt from his qb the day he found out it was a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom