Enchanter spec.

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
My enchanter is atm specced Mana and rest light, but how good is that now in NF ? im thinking of maybe renew the sub again and try some, but i was thinking light spec...

please share your thougts on this :)

/hug

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Aucard said:
My enchanter is atm specced Mana and rest light, but how good is that now in NF ? im thinking of maybe renew the sub again and try some, but i was thinking light spec...

please share your thougts on this :)

/hug

46 light 28 mana.
49 mana 22 light

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I repecced to 45 light, 27 mana(first heat debuff), rest chantments.

works well for NF.

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
my chanter is 46light 27mana 8enchantments

personally i prefer mana spec, but ive decided to remain light till i get some ranks in order to afford some lvls of mcl/moc, beacuse:
1- mana spec ranged power cost, with 35% power pool i was often blasting 1 full power bar in 2 targets, even with tartaros and pots it was just too costy to keep up, with a good light eld in grp i was able to 'economize' power and debuff cold on his targets, however i found that 'versatil' alternative insuficient, and wont b speccing back to mana till i can afford mcl2 (and mb rag1)
2- pbaoe on the current stage, would ideally b used on unexpected pb charges against outnumbering odds, even with bodyguard you will nearly always be under some AE/ranged attack and therefore interrupted - this is not new, its just extreme now since there are much more archers/casters in the swarm then there ever was in OF - so u need moc, moc3 aswell, 30points.. until u can afford it your pbaoe will b best used at structures (towers/keeps/bridges), as a qc-support to mocing pbs in ur grp and as a defensive tool against pets/stealthers(scare-them-off)... for all those ive found lvl26 pb to b almost equally effective to the lvl49 one

oh and, about light debuffs.. they are quite effective against assasin classes (for instance) but dehasting a puretank sometimes feels somehow.. unproductive :D

to sum it up, light is far more mana efficient (best if theres a mana chanter in grp to assist ~~) mana has far better utility and dmg output. I personally prefer mana once i can afford a few 'tools'

edit* forgot to mention ive got uber lvl8 dmg add xdd.. yes am bored :|

Everz

FH is my second home
Atm im mana really just so i can farm multiple mobs

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
i take it ur dark again ;p~

i take it your done being fotm and comming back to mid to roxxor with me&xarr&evull? (please :x )

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Arnor said:
being fotm
doh xdd i r gonna go alb and roll a scout to camp docks/bridges with my 27 buddies yup 8)

ps: where is teh chinneh? :mad:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
lofff said:
ps: where is teh chinneh? :mad:

He's playing both Chin and my lovely Dolly on my old account and he's usually running with us too 8)

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
THE only spec for a chanter is 50 Enchantments/20 mana .. and i can prove it :D
Petpowah! h

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
nah the ONLY spec for a pet chanty is my old spec...44 chantments/30 mana rest light...now that's the PWNAGE! for PvE mostly ofc ;)

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe think i remain mana for a while, but thanks alot for the answers :)

/phalor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom