Enchanter spec:

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Have a 50 enchanter now speced 50 mana rest in light, would a:

45 Light
27 Mana
12 ench

Be able to get normal groups ? for rvr that is.

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
i like me own enchanters overall spec of 40 mana, 36 light, with some RAs like Wild Power and Master of Magery u would be devastatin against our enemies :clap:

cant remember me caps in dmg coz of some toa items, anyways with MoM3 the DD should be around 520 dmg and PBaoe around 834 and with full buffs the soloin part in RvR shouldnt be a prob even tho ur against a couple of stealthers, just play the damn enchanter correctly even tho u got shité hp ^^

also if the grp dont like ur 40 mana and 36 light spec then screw them ^^ they surely doesnt know how great this kind of spec is in tons of cases.

me old friend had the full light spec once, a real tank-killer but tbh the PBaoe is a lifesaver and extremly useful, but imo never go full mana for RvR ^^ waste of good pts.
i know through experience from speccin enchantments, mana and light, and i still think teh 40 mana/36 light spec is tah best overall

Tah Master Luwi Calif of Hibernia, Alliance of Power
Excalibur

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
optimal spec for a chanter is without a doubt 49 mana (or whenever last heat debuff is) and rest light for base dd, any other spec is fine as long as you enjoy it, but doesnt fit into ze fotm hib grp

40 mana 36 light is kinda useless, because the ONLY thing you get in light is a dd which doesnt do more dmg than 50% heat debuff + base dd with 2x light spec

if you want to spec for dd's, go 45 light, if you want groups, go 49mana/2xlight

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
speccing more light raises your baseline dd damage though at the cost of losing the highest heat debuff, though if you have a good debuffing MA that shouldnt really be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom