Empty house lot finder ?

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if there is a website to find empty house lots ?

I have found this place myself :

http://wdz-forum.toronar.de/foundations_en.html

but it's outdated, so either Mythic have stopped offering that service, making it impossible for the owner to update his site, or the owner of the site have stopped maintaining his (due to how Mythic's makes that kinda info public), or he just stopped caring about his site/service or the game.

Any help will be much appreciated, thxin advance

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
mythic and goa have nothing to do with it..

its a home made tool, ppl need to fill op the sluts them self :worthy:

feac

Fledgling Freddie
only mythic offer that service but it doesnt include our servers thats down to GoA they said in a recent news article they were going to improve the xml hopefully it will include housing

Requiel ?

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
Thx alot guys, this was the info I was looking for =)

And yes, we can hope GOA will include housing in xml soon !

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I never filled out any info for our guild house yet I find it submitted`? :D

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Grimmen said:
I never filled out any info for our guild house yet I find it submitted`? :D
Anyone can fill out info on a house... Even I could've filled out the info for your house... May be 1 of your guildies who's done it

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a simple way to check. In albion the housing numbers vary from 1 to like 1400 or something.

Just type:
/houseloc 1
/houseloc 2
/houseloc 3
/houseloc 4
/houseloc 5
/houseloc xxxx
and so on, when the lot is unowned, it will say "Unowned", then you /houseface that lot, run there, check the price of the lot. If it was recently emptied then it'll be like 10p+ ;p If youre lucky it will be 300g.
Thats what I did, did it all the way up to 400, then decided to get the free house 342 cause it was in the best possible location out of all the free lots.
Was only one free lot between 1-200 and it cost 70 plats. Though now some rich guild bought it.

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
Thx Nive11en, looks like I have to bore myself to death counting to 1400 one evening, but it's better then running around headless, looking for a house, much appreciated info, thx :D

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Amox said:
Thx Nive11en, looks like I have to bore myself to death counting to 1400 one evening, but it's better then running around headless, looking for a house, much appreciated info, thx :D
Quite boring, but its the most solid way. I'll bet you could make a script for it, but I think that's against CoC.
Good luck, your fingers ARE gonna hurt :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom