Empire at War Demo

Whipped

Part of the furniture
A demo for the latest RTS offering from the Star Wars Universe will be released at 9:00am PST today. If you're American you know what time that is, if you're anywhere else then you'll have to work it out for yourself ;)

You can grab the demo from GameSpot. This may be an exclusive, but it won't stay that way for long.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Well I loved the demo. I prefer the space mission to the planet mission though.

I like the galaxy view map where you do all the building, makes it a bit different from your standard RTS.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
9:00am PST today. If you're American you know what time that is, if you're anywhere else then you'll have to work it out for yourself
8 hours behind civilisation :)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Posted this in the morning, then got so busy for the rest of the day that I forgot about it :( *Starts downloading*

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Well, finished my way through the demo last night and I'm impressed. It would have been nice if they'd put a quick story based mission in there, although a look at the galactic conquest was nice. I just hope that in the final version you can move troops to any planet that neighbours you.

I also hope that the graphical auto-detect feature was broken. Because it seemed to think that I needed to run the game at 640x480 with everything turned off. Upped it to 1024x768 with everything on and it ran smooth as shit off a shovel.

Demo uninstalled. Game Pre-Ordered. Oh, yeah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom