Emotes and Mythic grab bag???

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
If a member of your realm is emote spamming, it falls under zone disruption and can be appealed as a violation. It is not a violation to emote spam a member of an enemy realm, however. "If a member of your realm is emote spamming, it falls under zone disruption and can be appealed as a violation. It is not a violation to emote spam a member of an enemy realm, however. Emoting a few times is not considered spamming. It must be proven that it is excessive over a period of time before it would be actioned.

In short: Annoy the heck out of your enemies, luv your realm mates. Sounds like sage advice to me."

The Camelot Herald

Kinag

Part of the furniture
GoA's CoC ain't the same as Mythic's CoC though.

The rules on Goa's Server ain't 100% the same as the Mythic rules :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i agree GOA love the CoC

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
everyone knows it's Alan who loves the CoC :(

Don't get him started Overdriven :l he'll go on a power trip again and pretend he's a mod :(

As for this:

Q. So, I'm hearing a lot of buzz on the message boards about people being temporarily suspended for spamming emotes. Is this really something that people can get suspended for? It seems a little... silly, doesn't it?

A. /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug
/laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug
/laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug /laugh /taunt /hug

Ahem. Sorry. The Lord of the Underdark: If a member of your realm is emote spamming, it falls under zone disruption and can be appealed as a violation. It is not a violation to emote spam a member of an enemy realm, however. Emoting a few times is not considered spamming. It must be proven that it is excessive over a >>>>>>>> period of time <<<<<<<<< before it would be actioned.

In short: Annoy the heck out of your enemies, luv your realm mates. Sounds like sage advice to me.

Despite GOA's CoC being different than Mythics I honestly see no reason why they can't abide by the same sort of rules.. in my personal opinion its just GOA being a bunch of ignorant ***** purposely spoiling peoples "Fun" aslong as the money is flowing the FRENCH really don't care.

Edit: I mean I am against emote spamming.. none the less what I think doesn't really fall into it.. comes down to the companys at the end of the day.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
the americans realy is heavy on the emote spam, it seems like its the best part of rvr when they can /rofl spam your solo ass 30 times after outnumbering you 9vs1 :(

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
the americans realy is heavy on the emote spam, it seems like its the best part of rvr when they can /rofl spam your solo ass 30 times after outnumbering you 9vs1 :(

yup they're very good at that :D (emoting and zerging ;))

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
wait, what? US servers isn't the paradise i have been led to believe???? *shock* *horror*! :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pretty much the same play style yes, but its not run by GOA so it err....wins :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
but anyway, part the emotespamming the enemy not being allowed on EU servers there isnt any diffrence really. and tbh, i like GOA's rules better then Mythics. coz i hate emote spams no matter the realm it comes from :)

besides, its fun to work a enemy up so bad he starts and then get him suspended for it xD

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
but if all they do is zerg, add and spam emotes. is there a diffrence? :)

more population = more people to kill = more kills in general

thats how i look at it :) Usually on Dyvet, i could get 15k a night if i were lucky, on US i can break 40-50k in a night on a bad day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom