Emote Spam?

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Just a regular thing that ppl do after they killed someone...

I find it annoying and its is NOT needed to do /laugh /flex and such emotes after u killed someone or zerged a solo guy with a FG...

You should rather do /bow after a 1 on 1 fight to show your honour for the fallen guy..

I dont know what you others think but i think this silly thing should stop, goes for normal RvR also..

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It is annoying but the l33t kiddies won't stop doing it. They think they kewl and special and have to show it.

Kais

Banned
Hawkwind said:
It is annoying but the l33t kiddies won't stop doing it. They think they kewl and special and have to show it.

doubt the so called 'l33t kiddies' are the only ones to emote spam and ye I agree with the thread starter, but there are some people I feel the need to spam (not found any in thid, but theres plenty in 50rvr), such as a number of scouts that do nothing but add.

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah , dont like them at all .. I try to Bow if i have time for it .. but some times you need to move away fast if you dont want adds on ya ..

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Must say that I only /rude at people who doesnt fight 'by the book' but abuse LOS and Collision Detection, which you sadly see more and more of in thid.

Even by buffed, ubah twinked (pink ;P) nightshades PAing/BSing a solo sorc in grenn :p .... Start to qc a mez, the NS runs trough you and you get 'Target not in View' ... How sad is that?

You have the benefit of stealth, so you can pick your own fights, Your opening style PA takes one down to like 5-10% health, or BS down to 15-20% health but with a 3 sec stun. Why Abuse a bug to win a 90-10 win to you anyway? Your poison and DDs often does the last bit.

Or should you miss the PA .. you jump into the water and dive, then surface, then dive etc. untill your out of range.

Sadly the BG is turning out to be more and more like CounterStrike, except here you dont get kicked/banned from the server just for minor abuses like LOS (Who care to report it anyway?)

Some people says : C'mon, its just a game, everyone do it, stop the whining

To this I can only reply: Exactly, its just a game... is it so important to you, that you have to 'cheat' to win?

Its not that I loose anything by getting killed like that, but its freaking annoying! :wub:

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
i only do /rude /laugh, if i have been zerged, added on by the person i killed etc..
oh and ofc on all the BDs in thid i see :wanker:

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Rellik said:
i only do /rude /laugh, if i have been zerged, added on by the person i killed etc..
oh and ofc on all the BDs in thid i see :wanker:

Tbh ppl shouldn do any of those emotes no matter what they do...

show u are the grown up one and ignore it... :clap:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe i think its a compliment tbh if i get /rude or /laugh since i know i must have pissed them off enough for them to notice me ;)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
/spray :)

...I'm sure Mythic would implement custom sprays if enough kids whined for it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom