emote spam

N

nesquik

Seriously, daoc players need to grow up. It really annoy the crap out of me when people are spamming others with /rude /laugh /dismiss etc after someone die in rvr / bg.. People need to grow up and stop being childish imo.

Ready to get the replys with peeps telling me to stop whine.

><

P

Pin

Well, if you were grown-up yourself, you'd just shrug it off and maybe even feel smug about yourself being better than they are.

Or take the equally childish approaches and either cry on forums in response or return the favour and spam them back.

A

Ardrias_Mid

BY GOD DIZ BE DEJA VU :spin:

Oh and... nevermind, I'll leave it to next poster :mad:

N

nesquik

Pin, you are right about that.
But still stands on what I said about people should stop doing that, and rather do a /salute for example..

A

Ardrias_Mid

deja vu n : the experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before

O

old.Tohtori

No i meant that as a matrix..er....nevermind.

A

armado

its rude, but you gotta admit that it gives you even more satifaction when you stick a sword up there ass the next time you meet.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by armado
its rude, but you gotta admit that it gives you even more satifaction when you stick a sword up there ass the next time you meet.

Well net to be rude towards the albs but...

...when we meet...

...i'd rather have the /rude emote then a sword up my ass.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by nesquik
Seriously, daoc players need to grow up. It really annoy the crap out of me when people are spamming others with /rude /laugh /dismiss etc after someone die in rvr / bg.. People need to grow up and stop being childish imo.

Ready to get the replys with peeps telling me to stop whine.

><

Ever wondered what age they actually are tho ?

I'm 31 - i dont spam emotes. I do one usually. /kiss. But im sure theres kiddies and adults alike out there that find it funny to spam lots. Doesn't bother me if i get spammed with emotes - next time i see them dead - i run past and /laugh - once, somtimes twice.

A

armado

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
...i'd rather have the /rude emote then a sword up my ass.

maybe a bad selection of words there.. sorry about that:p

what about... slice them or something :)

T

the_smurflord

I never spam /rude at any characters from any realm, they normally only get a /salute or a /hug after a good fight.

Unless they're a bonedancer or savage, then they get /rude!

B

Bagloor

Get some distance, and don't take it so damn serious. It's just a computer game after all, not some gathering for old aunts :p

O

old.Glendower

Happily, the losers who participate in this sort of conduct get a nerf in an upcoming patch. :)

Have to see if it works interrealm with the /ignore command ;b

A

Aussie-

please stay away from inet if people you've never seen or heard about can upset you in a game...
Seriously, daoc players need to grow up.
no you need to grow up

N

nesquik

Are you one of those who do it? Thats why you protect em?

Well, I just said it. I will do what some here said, just laugh once if I get to see them dead, or turn other chich

M

madferrit

I have a serious question about all this....

Why does all this sort of thing bother people?

I mean who actually gives a flying if someone spams anything at u? More to the point why the hell does anyone actually let this bother them?

Ive been killed and spammed many times, and to be honest if i feel even remotely bothered i just /release and im away from the fool.

<shrugs>

N

nesquik

Originally posted by madferrit
I have a serious question about all this....

Why does all this sort of thing bother people?

I mean who actually gives a flying if someone spams anything at u? More to the point why the hell does anyone actually let this bother them?

Ive been killed and spammed many times, and to be honest if i feel even remotely bothered i just /release and im away from the fool.

<shrugs>

You are right, but I many people get easier angry then other, and others dont, like you Aussie, everyone take the same as you, think about it..

N

nesquik

You are right, but I many people get easier angry then other, and others dont, like you Aussie, everyone take the same as you, think about it..

Sorry, everyone DOESENT take the same as you.

L

Lumikki

I agree, rude emote spamming is very childish, corpse sitting & head kicking as well.

In my groups, I never tolerate any sort of disrespectful emoting or behaviour against the enemy, no matter who it is.

xx

W

Waok

It's frustrating, had someone stand at my dead body for about 1 min spamming /rude, found it funny, and as Pin said, shrug it off, as if it really matters.

K

keela is

Seriously, daoc players need to grow up. ><

I is trYing 2 groow up, wif de pr0n0 'nd haXxoring dat I doo, I is groowing oop real fast!
pr0n0 = groown oop
me = wank de pr0n0
me = groown oop!

/leet off

C

choonz

Originally posted by armado

I dont know which trainer YOU have been going to, but lemme tell you, we do it differently where i come from :p

C

choonz

NO, I dont want to know what your sword procs either :clap:

O

old.Tohtori

Seriously, daoc players need to grow up

Well, what do you expect when their mostly teenagers?

They -are- growing up, you don't go tell a baby to get a life straight awawy.

I tried it, baby didn't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom