Emblem bug!

O

old.Glabbin

00082.jpg

Anyone else got this emblem bug? if ya know anything could you plz help??

both me and Sortbane got the 3D card Hercules Prophet 4500 64mb and both got the bugs.... its really annoying

K

Keri

I don't think catapulting sacrificial dwarfs at the dragon helps much though.:p

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Glabbin
00082.jpg

Anyone else got this emblem bug? if ya know anything could you plz help??

both me and Sortbane got the 3D card Hercules Prophet 4500 64mb and both got the bugs.... its really annoying

I know of a friend who hs it two, your gfx cards if I am not wrong is a Kyro or Kyro2 chipset, thats the problem, the engine somehow fecks the emblem grafix, and only the emblem grafix,

O

old.tRoG

it looks like you needed to shit and couldn't find a toilet.

S

Sortbane

Have been doing a little thinking of this lately and it seems like there's some parts of the emblems that are hidden behind the textures on the cloak..

and knowing that the Kyro Chipsets got a little "problem" with the Z buffer (it got different way of handling how to determine the sequences..)
I'm currently not at home so I can't start to test my theories on this before monday, but there are some adjustments that can be done by making a new profile specificly for daoc.. (spent 2 days to try and get Morrowind to work with my card before I got the rigth config :rolleyes: )

Would greatly appreciate this if someone else is faster than me with solving this problem ;)

K

Khalen

Oh bad graphics :(

[offtopic]Why build a catapult in the opening, it can fire over obstacles...[/offtopic]

O

old.Glabbin

hehe

that picture is sortbanes, not me.. so ask him

O

old.neenee

i got exactly the same card and problem, no worries new pc with gf4 comes in afew days =P

O

old.Glabbin

well... guess your one of the lucky ones then ;) by that i mean who got the cash. aye ;)

D

Damon_D

my friend has the same problem and same videocard :p

M

Melodic

i have the same card and thought emblems were meant to look like that :eek:

S

Sortbane

Originally posted by Melodic
i have the same card and thought emblems were meant to look like that

hehe.. thougth the same thing and then when visiting a friend of mine I noticed how they really was supposed to look :D

been wondering lately if it really was worth saving those 20 € by buying this card instead of a better one :rolleyes:

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.tRoG
it looks like you needed to shit and couldn't find a toilet.

i know thats what your all thinking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom