Emain such ZZZZZZzzzzzz :D

Ucallme

Banned
Anyone actually go to hadrian or Odins?

imo we have numerous RvR zones why not use them all instead of Emain.

So come on, stop with the zerges in emain and spread the RvR :D

My first place will be Hadrians Tonight (Thursday 19th) so hopefully will get some decent fights if people show up ofc :).

not a flame thread, just want to know who's interested mainly.

Amphrax Venom 50 Shadowblade RR4 9
Ucallme Wotulike 50 Warrior RR4 6
Bufffbot 50 shaman

Ormorof

FH is my second home
seems to have been plenty of action in odins last few days ;)

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Shhh ! imo Emain is fine.. Say if we move RvR to odin we will have to run all the way to AmgO/HmgO i wont do it :flame:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Slitzzz said:
Shhh ! imo Emain is fine.. Say if we move RvR to odin we will have to run all the way to AmgO/HmgO i wont do it :flame:

so why should hibs run to emain? :eek:

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
hib looks fine, hib isnt so white you need to wear sunglasses nor as boring enviroment so you wonder if you crashed into a field mud.

Hib has great structure of things in emain, it is actually fun to be in emain (if there are any enemies that bothers going there).

I wish I had rolled mid/excal instead, prydwen rvr is soo dead...or perhaps hib/excal. But then again, when it was cold as hell during autumn, it smelled autumn when I cut school for a week to exp my skald in myrkwood, midgard stole my heart.

And now when you bring the subject up, this is what I dont like
1. Ubar ra:s
2. Spellcraft
3. Toa
4. Toa artifacts that pretty much ruins your chances of having 2-3 alts to play with when your mainchar isnt needed.
5. Scrolls with toa
6. Everything that has TOA in it.
7. That there seems to be such diff. between ubarclasses and those classes that is not to strong. Not going into Insta mezz/dragonfang/bolt mezzrange/spam bets/ nuking pets/ group purge/ a guard named Balle in midgard (hilarious).
8. the /level 20 ruined game for newcomers, HI ROLL A HEALER AND SOLO TO 20+ ON BLUECONS!
9. The fact that you have to buy toa to even be worth a rotten apple.
10. The underpopulation on this server. I prefer zergs > 1fg albs/hibs to the 12fg mids that runs around in emain ( I am a mid ).

I got tons of other things that makes me abit upset but I doubt anyone will read this anyway.

Edit: I am usually agaisnt the grammar etc. in posts but I could not care less for grammar in this one.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
1st run -> Emain: pawned by fotm adding Mid groups
2nd run -> Odins: Weee finally some fair fg vs. fg fights, that was fun! ... pawned... let's go back and revenge.

<alb /as: fg hibs in Odins>

3rd run -> Odins: zerged by Albs
4th run -> Odins: zerged by even more Albs
5th run -> Odins: zerged by Albs and Mids
6th run -> Emain: empty :eek:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Nilmeia said:
1st run -> Emain: pawned by fotm adding Mid groups
2nd run -> Odins: Weee finally some fair fg vs. fg fights, that was fun! ... pawned... let's go back and revenge.

<alb /as: fg hibs in Odins>

3rd run -> Odins: zerged by Albs
4th run -> Odins: zerged by even more Albs
5th run -> Odins: zerged by Albs and Mids
6th run -> Emain: empty :eek:

well, i guess it comes down to where you enjoy being zerged most ;)

sit on pad afk for 10 mins or run to emain..... such golden whine :wub:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
From my experience from when me and Sycho have duoed in Odin's we've only met hib fgs and not many alb fgs. Hib run fgs there all the time though, and camp room / mgs alot ( like emain, I guess ). It's fun when we meet those that don't abuse dps shout and don't have group purge though. ;o Killed 12 hibs as best as 2 fire wiz 1 body sorc I think it was. \o/

It's alot of fun in odin's, but it's starting to be to many fgs there now too, imo. :I FGs belong to emain, small groups ( up to like 4 - 5 ppl ) in Odin's and soloers / duoers in HW is what I like, haven't been like that since old excal days though. Never experienced it here on pryd. ;p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
HW used to be mostly solo archers it seemed to me, mostly hibs and mids playground (sititng on pad afk time hehe ;) )

Odins now, odins was great, used to solo alot there with my runie and met duo's, trios, soloers and the occasional fg :)

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
From my experience from when me and Sycho have duoed in Odin's we've only met hib fgs and not many alb fgs. Hib run fgs there all the time though, and camp room / mgs alot ( like emain, I guess ). It's fun when we meet those that don't abuse dps shout and don't have group purge though. ;o Killed 12 hibs as best as 2 fire wiz 1 body sorc I think it was. \o/

It's alot of fun in odin's, but it's starting to be to many fgs there now too, imo. :I FGs belong to emain, small groups ( up to like 4 - 5 ppl ) in Odin's and soloers / duoers in HW is what I like, haven't been like that since old excal days though. Never experienced it here on pryd. ;p

Think hibs are happy to go Odins afk on pad > runing to emain , 1 less rebuff and u can go get rebuffed at htk.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
People will go where they smell a fight, particularly one they might win.

You don't need anyone else's permission to go to Odin's or Hadrian's. If you wanna go there, go there. If you wanna get enemies there too, make your presence felt. Sometimes they won't/can't (MLs, etc) respond but sometimes they will.

This is just another case of bemoaning your fate being pointless as opposed to getting out there and doing something.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I`ll come hadrians for a fight love that place :D

if i get ganked I`ll be annoyed now tbh :p

Case

Fledgling Freddie
I feel bad now sorry Amphrax :(

chase me next time or pet will kill you ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
so why should hibs run to emain? :eek:

elfs etc etc its only fair :p would b cool if there was a spread of enemys in all 3 zones, ahhh well

Case

Fledgling Freddie
off on ML5 now but will bring my minstrel for a fairer fight tomorrow if you like? ;)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
must add to prev. post (good game edit option)

I would miss my old and my current guildies >_<

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
Amphrax u nutcase,u sure u want me to come hadrians? :kissit:

wub j00 :twak:

Ucallme

Banned
Case said:
I feel bad now sorry Amphrax :(

chase me next time or pet will kill you ;)

hehe u were kinda lucky :D

i missed x2 BS2 on u, but nm i'll get u 1 day

nice easy win for you :D

Well done

Amphrax

Ucallme

Banned
Case said:
off on ML5 now but will bring my minstrel for a fairer fight tomorrow if you like? ;)

hehe sure, i be back pritty late though. Wouldn't mind seeing HW more active.

Had 6 duels, lost 4 won 2 in 5 hours abit annoying but i stuck with it.

Win/Lose dont matter to me, just that if u kill me (DONT RUN OFF!) i want REVENGE!! :D

Amphrax

P.S Attilas u know i'll kick ya ass :D but you need to be AFK :D

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
hehe sure, i be back pritty late though. Wouldn't mind seeing HW more active.

Had 6 duels, lost 4 won 2 in 5 hours abit annoying but i stuck with it.

Ahh was good to night makes a change not to be stealth zerged we had some nice solo fights against each other :) First kill you had on me i wasnt buffed i read your post earyler to day and i was on pad waiting for port to Emain and i thought to my self to go check out HW see if you were there got to MMG and :twak: you was there any way i think in the end it was 2 wins each was great fun hope to see you there again soon hope some Hibbies come aswell next time.

Ucallme

Banned
Right! its REVENGE!!

Prepare yourself tonight :p Im coming to get all you albies!! hehe.

Will be arriving at HW mmg around 10pm GMT (11:CET) so hopefully some fair duels will be w8ing for me :) and ofc i wanna get Revenge on the albs that killed me lastnight... GGGGGRRRRRRRR :D

Amphrax 50 shadowblade RR4 9 (Givf RR5!!!)

Oh and Attilas if your gonna show up be AFK!! :D

Case

Fledgling Freddie
would love to see HW more active again I`ll make a special effort to run up there once a night or so for some fun if anyone`s about :)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Reebs said:
7. That there seems to be such diff. between ubarclasses and those classes that is not to strong. Not going into Insta mezz/dragonfang/bolt mezzrange/spam bets/ nuking pets/ group purge/ a guard named Balle in midgard (hilarious).

lmao! is there a guard named Balle?! hahahahahhahahahhaha

so simple but yet so funny!

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Anyone actually go to hadrian or Odins?

imo we have numerous RvR zones why not use them all instead of Emain.

So come on, stop with the zerges in emain and spread the RvR :D

My first place will be Hadrians Tonight (Thursday 19th) so hopefully will get some decent fights if people show up ofc :).

not a flame thread, just want to know who's interested mainly.

Amphrax Venom 50 Shadowblade RR4 9
Ucallme Wotulike 50 Warrior RR4 6
Bufffbot 50 shaman

Gonna have to agree with Amphrax on this one.... I have moved my hot norse body to Odins the last nights and been ok fun :D
Been kinda tired with the mid/alb/hibb-stealtherzerg in emain as well....
Dunno why ppl keep whining about zerg, add etc in emain... why not just go Odins ?
We just have to face it.... we can't avoid add'ing at mg's in emain...especially not amg :p

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I will be at HW to night Ampraxx lets have some more solo fights was great fun last night.Please Hibbie steathers come aswell can we make some kind of rule not to stealth zerg and add only solo fights?Any way hope to see you all later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom