Emain Midnight 5 april

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
hi der
Was great to be back in RvR again. First night for me and guild in rvr ..and lol we got 55 k rp each or so..didnt expect that much tbh:)

I hope rvr will be as good tomorrow..keep zerging albs :clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
aye alb zerg. thats why we are outnumbered :m00:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Alb stealth zerg inc :clap:

run aweh now silly ones xD

Appollo

Part of the furniture
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7......sorry, was counting pallys in epic out 2nite, dont mind me.....8, 9, 10,

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
They all in sidi fyi xD

Let me count excal alb epic

hmm 10-20-500-600 uff enough?

j00 piece a ass xDDD

with love

Chimaira

DaveyJones

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
They all in sidi fyi xD

Let me count excal alb epic

hmm 10-20-500-600 uff enough?

j00 piece a ass xDDD

with love

Chimaira

ffs tbh imo fyi you are a tool.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
well this is funny, nearly as funny as was in irc. (for those who wasnt there, we went out 2 separeted fg last night , we killed some, and we died sometimes. we killed mael once with stealther adds from both side, then we died few times by them or by bo. Well they played well . We came back everytime with fg, killed a few again, and got zerged by 4fg mids, who didnt go together just accidently meet us in emain at a random place near mmg. we went back again, and heard mael and other fg mids roaming togather apk-amg area :< , we went out again got zerged, port back wait other port because other fg died too by 2fg, and we went out with 2fg, we killed everthing, but at mmg mids came with 5fg (I know, I know only mael, bo and other fg went together to kill our 2fg , the other 2 was just add : )) as u said on irc hehe) we came back once more with 1 fg, and got zerged by 3fg mids at amg. we logged then ) so.

I just cant understand why u lied so much on irc (and everyone who did it). U said we were zerging with 2.5fg albs, and killed everyone, but u came just 3fg not 5 (later u said , yeah that was five but just add..), and we wasnt out with only fg at all. What I dont understand is if u were there, we were there we all know what happened, why have to lie and say things what are really far from the facts, and accuse someone all the times of zerging, who hates as much the zerg and the adds , no matter which side, as everyone (of course there are exceptions :p ) . We are back in rvr for 4 days now and yesterday was the first time when we wasnt out with 1fg only. so why have to lie then ? as more ppl believe it as ur **** will be bigger or what :) or u just need someone to blame if u die and u can say ahh nm, it was just Steveh's zerg, its np if we die against them, there must be 1-2 fg adds, just we cant see it or what :) its so childish imo. so please dont do it again, dont whine on irc, or fh or at all.

U can flame me, laugh at me, if u see me in rvr u can make rude spam , I dont really care :) I will answer every normal reply if u want.

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Random midi from IRC, yesterday night (without name, i don't wanna point at anyone): "AoD should die IRL"
These 8 year-old children are who's ruining this game ment to cause fun for people. Nm anyways, we will always laugh at em, as they don't deserve better...

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Both mid and alb zerged there,usual Steveh "fg" around etc. Each other "counterzerged" other,so nothing special there tbh :p

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, it was worse yesterday.. Mainly because the Alb counter-zerg was late.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
AngeLujo said:
Random midi from IRC, yesterday night (without name, i don't wanna point at anyone): "AoD should die IRL"

Normally it means k-line for him I hope he got it.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Aod zerging? imo you mids talk bollox.

Everytime I seen Aod they run an awesome 1fg . .never zerging unless theres 2fg+ of enemy that needs clearing.

So think before you start the 'blame Steveh' comments

/salute

ps /salute some mids that saw an even battle nr amg and ran past it rather than zerging . .you must be alb wannabes :cheers: :worthy:

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone know what RvR means?????

If not... i'll tell you. Realm versus Realm ... so plz stop this Zerg whining.

If you want to play a group of "only" 8 people working together to achieve something play Diablo2 or smt like that....

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:

If you want to play a group of "only" 8 people working together to achieve something play Diablo2 or smt like that....

A lover of zerg, hurray \o/

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Well, to be fair ..... mids were acting like excal albs abit last night. That dont mean me and my group was. I think we added a few times, but hey this is first time we been in rvr for 2 months, was kinda over excited and having fun. At no point do we run around as more then 8 people, although i did get asked many times throughout the evening.

Seems to be alot of new and some old school (more pve before toa) mids in emain atm, whether they are going to turn emain into zerg wars only time we tell, I certainly hope not. But at same time they have as much right as anyone to rvr.

On another note, had some nice fg vs fg fights with 2 different alb groups (im not good with names) who seemed to be roughly a fg every time .. Even including steveh's group :) Also they both fight well, not quite up to pe standard ofc BUT their theurg plays damn nice with his targets ... hat off to him, theurg is sooo overpowered if played well.

Also good fights all night wth eclipse (ish) group and some hibs wearing black.

All in all was great fun... was close to quiting daoc lately .. but now i remember why i enoyed the game so much.

Sooner im outta toa for good and back to rvr, the better.

And yes we made around 60k rp in 4 hours .. pretty nice ;)

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Uberlama said:
well this is funny, nearly as funny as was in irc. (for those who wasnt there, we went out 2 separeted fg last night , we killed some, and we died sometimes. we killed mael once with stealther adds from both side, then we died few times by them or by bo. Well they played well . We came back everytime with fg, killed a few again, and got zerged by 4fg mids, who didnt go together just accidently meet us in emain at a random place near mmg. we went back again, and heard mael and other fg mids roaming togather apk-amg area :< , we went out again got zerged, port back wait other port because other fg died too by 2fg, and we went out with 2fg, we killed everthing, but at mmg mids came with 5fg (I know, I know only mael, bo and other fg went together to kill our 2fg , the other 2 was just add : )) as u said on irc hehe) we came back once more with 1 fg, and got zerged by 3fg mids at amg. we logged then ) so.

I just cant understand why u lied so much on irc (and everyone who did it). U said we were zerging with 2.5fg albs, and killed everyone, but u came just 3fg not 5 (later u said , yeah that was five but just add..), and we wasnt out with only fg at all. What I dont understand is if u were there, we were there we all know what happened, why have to lie and say things what are really far from the facts, and accuse someone all the times of zerging, who hates as much the zerg and the adds , no matter which side, as everyone (of course there are exceptions :p ) . We are back in rvr for 4 days now and yesterday was the first time when we wasnt out with 1fg only. so why have to lie then ? as more ppl believe it as ur **** will be bigger or what :) or u just need someone to blame if u die and u can say ahh nm, it was just Steveh's zerg, its np if we die against them, there must be 1-2 fg adds, just we cant see it or what its so childish imo. so please dont do it again, dont whine on irc, or fh or at all.

U can flame me, laugh at me, if u see me in rvr u can make rude spam , I dont really care I will answer every normal reply if u want.
Did not team up with BO once all night. Saw some info on /as about 4fg of albs once and kinda added on it :) That was all though

snoz

Loyal Freddie
dimerian said:
Both mid and alb zerged there,usual Steveh "fg" around etc. Each other "counterzerged" other,so nothing special there tbh :p
Yep ... although i say again we had no part in it ... but thats how it goes indeed. Mids and albs as bad as each other alot of time. Only true victim is hibs.

Sorry if we added on you 1-2 last night btw ...... not the normal thing id do. I know how it is to be a hib on pyrdwen, and adding on hibs is rather ghey irl as far as im concerned. Like i said before though got abit overexcited :) When things settle down will be a policy to never add on you etc.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Aod zerging? imo you mids talk bollox.

Everytime I seen Aod they run an awesome 1fg . .never zerging unless theres 2fg+ of enemy that needs clearing.

So think before you start the 'blame Steveh' comments

/salute

ps /salute some mids that saw an even battle nr amg and ran past it rather than zerging . .you must be alb wannabes :cheers: :worthy:

haha :) Turn the monitor on imo... maybe they leave apk with 1fg by time the steveh sex train gets to amg its grown in size ALOT or atleast that used to be the case :)

But anyway last night they seemed to be around 1fg ... had some nice fights .. they played well. So well done to them, hope it continues.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Arus Canus said:

Strong roleplay 0o I predict your sat behind ur monitor naked all but the pointy hat ?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
People look at the game differently, and play it the way they wanna play it. No need to look down on people just because they dont play it the way you do. No need, nor any use.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Well can someone tell me how to avoid zerging then plz? Since everyone is so annoyed by it.

We have 50 mids online who all want to RvR, should only half of them be able to do so just to avoid the nasty comments? It's not like we run all together, but emain ain't that big and we are bound to bump into eachother pretty often, especially with speed and insta sprint.

How am I going to compete with Steveh's grp or the half Eclipse grp when Im a unguilded Darkness Runemaster who don't easlily get a grp. Usually I can just scrape together a few friends and we run like 4-5 guys. We shouldn't be able to RvR at all then just cuz' you don't like to die ones in a while? My grp of 4-5 ppl can't rly handle a fg of enemies and are therefore not alloud to RvR according to many of you. Do you think that is fair? Well if you do, I feel sorry for you cuz' you will have to stay mad. I don't see an end of the zerg so tough luck for you!

If someone tell me a good solution instead of just whining all the time I'll be more than happy to follow it and I think most ppl will. Before that... bite me!

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
On another note, had some nice fg vs fg fights with 2 different alb groups (im not good with names) who seemed to be roughly a fg every time .. Even including steveh's group :) Also they both fight well, not quite up to pe standard ofc BUT their theurg plays damn nice with his targets ... hat off to him, theurg is sooo overpowered if played well.

That would be Aldrim possibly, ICE Theurgs Pwn, forget fotm earth, we had a few grp v grp encounters,we won a few, we lost a few. When we did win though we were quickly steam rolled by at least 3fgs most of the time.

Oh well shit happens and it is emain.

For all those mids who cry stevehzerg, aod and rigante had a grp each out last night, we werent running together and were barely in contact, I dont think AoD can be blamed for the fact the random pickup grps have a tendency to follow him around, I dont think he actively seeks a zerg, its not like he needs one.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
People look at the game differently, and play it the way they wanna play it. No need to look down on people just because they dont play it the way you do. No need, nor any use.

First time i agree whit Uggly Ilum:) /jk

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
snoz said:
haha :) Turn the monitor on imo... maybe they leave apk with 1fg by time the steveh sex train gets to amg its grown in size ALOT or atleast that used to be the case :)

But anyway last night they seemed to be around 1fg ... had some nice fights .. they played well. So well done to them, hope it continues.

Well then pls forget ur uhm.. (checking dictionary...) prejudice , yes thats it. :) we dont wanna zerg even if we not really have a chance against mael top grp yet (not even mention if we have any add), we used to change frontier, but these days odin and hw are soo empty :( (thx to toa :< )

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted By AngeLujo
A lover of zerg, hurray \o/

I like big fights... ie Realm versus Realm. ( how the game is supposed to be played ) Why do you think we get a "map" in Frontiers.. might be so its easier to spot a fight. Realm versus Realm ... <sigh>

This 1fg vs 1fg crap is the ideas of rp whores. ( tho i have to admit, its FUN ... but zergs dont bother me, think its great when all 3 realms meet and get a good spanking.
Dont get it... if rvr is so bad and it means the world to you, why dont you just wake up and realize, that i wont change, so might as well just quit and stop moaning on FH.

<INSERT FLAME AND MOANING BELOW THIS LINE>
--------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom