Emain last night

Section

Fledgling Freddie
Nice fg vs. fg fights and good to see PE and Eclipse out again :) Our Guildgroup got seriously owned several times but still good to see it's possible for fg vs. fg rvr!

Keep it up! :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, was fun RvR, even tho adds ruined FG vs FG fights from time to time.

Eroa

Banned
Is very hard atm to fight in emain without adds. Even hibs got quite a few groups out and moving atm.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
It was real nice to see Eclipse and PE out again. Although bad with all the adds yesterday. But with so many ppl out in emain atm it´s almost impossible to fight without adds. Even got adds from stealthers when we went to brefine :(

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Dreami said:
Yep, was fun RvR, even tho adds ruined FG vs FG fights from time to time.

Aye got Fz´ed by albs 2 times in 1 min is ...WTF where are those healers /skald.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
We had a real nice fight in Brefine around 22.30CET yesterday. First we met 1 fg hibs, fought and won, another grp came right after before we got a chance to rebuff, still fighting and a really even fight and another fg hibs comes and join the party. Seers and casters started yelling "Out of Pots!" We hold out quite some time but finally we were beaten to the ground.

Man I loved that fight. Was 5-10min long and when we finally died noone had any RA up, no pots left nothing. Perfect ending on a nice RvR session.

xrn

Fledgling Freddie
Less mid roleplay alliance zerg and it would have been good :/

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
The roleplay alliance zerg was fun to pb bomb :)

Annoying adds ye, not more than normal tho, guess mebe hibs have just gotten used to adds tho. (compared to albs/mids)

Section

Fledgling Freddie
We had our gg running earlier in the evening, we only met PE, Eclipse, 1 random hibgrp and 1 alb gg caster grp and didnt have any adds. so we were happy :)

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
We had a few nice fg fights with our uber fotm grp check this setup out

Merc
Reaver
Sorc
Sorc
Caba
Theurg
Cleric
Cleric

Some people will say, no mach5, no end wtf?!?!?!

Didnt really miss it tbh, we won a fair few encounters, eclipse pwned us tho :/ but that is to be expected. Glad i wasnt hib/mid the PE dspam was stlong, i guess thats one thing that i missed not having a mincer, got beaten to the action :D

Apologies to those enemies that were fighting us and suddenly more albs appeared, not our intention, we were just out alone trying an experimental setup. All in all quite nice.

We gave up around 10ish as we got steam rolled by about 3 hib pbae grps, im not whining about zerg just stating that we couldnt be arsed to come back, will be back tho another evening for more pharmin fun :clap:

Blubbo

Fledgling Freddie
Yea...we had guild grp running. But thanx to the croc ring our skald has, we got a few more ppl tagging along, But it was some gr8 fun fights all night long. Win some..and lose some. Was great!

And was fun to se PE and eclipse out again. Guess u all ML10 now =) hehe

Fadeh owned me a few times. But I think I got to kill him a few times to. But u hit hard m8 =)

Anyway. More of this! C ya all out there.

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
ow if you don't like adds go odins, its always bloody empty

was some people in odins last night, had to get 2fg to kick AoD out, then the groups split up and we got gangraped one at a time by fg normal and fg stealthers camping AMG

was fun though. :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
xrn said:
Less mid roleplay alliance zerg and it would have been good :/
1) The Mid "zerg" 2.5fgs wow zerg tbh was not all one alliance
2) Mids only "zerged" because we got killed by 1fg Eclipse + 1fg random hibs, any need for a rr10 group to go around with another group?

and... nerf scouse and crew at amg :p was like 10 stealthers there or something :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom