Email to all major UK games magazines.

R

rose

Im sick of the crap that GOA are doing, Ive decided to write emails complaining to all UK games magazines, about the level of service GOA offers for DAoC problems.

I suggest other people do the same please.

M

Merl

Got a feeling someone has allready done that, i seem to remember seeing it in PC gamer, not 100% sure though.

N

NetNifty

heh, if 30/40+ hours with no news on any problem then GOA lieing about the problem isnt news, the server having the same problem the day after it went back up is ;)

F

firebirth

Il be posting on the PC Gamer forums (which thier staff do read) this evening

P

Plomien

a large number of the gaming magazines are written in Bath UK so contacting one will get it passed to all others. PC GAMER is definatley based there as i used to live in the city and walked past the offices.
this would bring media attention to the problem but does it mean that it would ever get solved?

C

Celeb

We should write en masse to the mags really. GOA are just using our efforts to make a good community to get more people to come and pay them money when their equipment can't even handle what they have now.

K

korgano

Magazine Article

There definitely was an article a few months back and Goa got a right slating

As much as I'd want to complain out loud and get it sorted, i think bad articles will only keep new players AWAY unless it is perhaps stressed that the problem seems to be limited only to one or 2 servers...mainly Excal

Can't say that I have heard of French or German servers having all the problems that we seem to get and Goa excuses are just about the most pitiful i have ever heard in 23 years on online, offline and lan gaming

Users who are viewing this thread