/em waves to greys

W

Whoodoo_RD

Im not one for camping the gates of sausage, but last night was a great laff.

Me and Kedoi, took a jaunt to the gates, intending on suiciding, but we came across a couple of nice grey dudes killing them nice doggies. At first they both paniced a lil and started backing off, but eventually they took the hint after 10 mins of /wave /dance that we were not hostile.

Then I saw another dude down to about 10% hp and pulling bafs, i took out the wofl for him and we sat down and had some fun. I removed my armour and he ganked me a lil, well abut 10 hits he managed a good 10% off me. A yellow con mincer past by, and also blew us kisses.

We stayed for about 20 mins b4 returning to renaris to gank the green and blue cons there. (btw you guys, good work but you really need to run away or sommit when out gunned, but thanx for the RPs anyway.).

The moral of this tale is, dunno, just wanted to say hi and declare we aint all grey ganking aholes, and tbh theres no need to be either. Big it up to the grey dude whos name eludes me who me and Kedoi had a laff with.

soz, at work verrrrrryy bored

Y

-yoda-

please come suavage more often so i can kill you please :) emain zergfest is boring so i have to run around suavage solo most the time TRYING "but failing" to kill some of the fg's that come our frontier :) wuld be great to have battles with smaller grps also :) and maybe even kill1 or 2 of them :) ifi die a lot ill sort me a group out to give u a challenge :)

p.s nice story btw :) saw a cple of mids waving and leaving grays cons alive earlier on i evening before i logged to do other stuffs :)

T

Tiarta

Love is in the air :D

Hi Whoodoo

yer it was fun, i noticed u from far distance, u had your back to me, i ofcourse checked you if u were enemies, 1 from my own realm and 2 enemies, i had to come to the rescue but wait....

nothing hostile going on :)

i had to make myself clear i wasnt hostile either, so i thought a bow was in order.

it was on of those moments u wont forget.

i took a screenie too, i thought it was one of those moments worth preserving, a shame i didnt get you in the pictures though.

we could have duelled too, if i have had the time, but i had to help a guildie with his lvl 50 epic at that time.

Screenie here :

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/gobo/Kisswave.jpg

u can see the kisses and waves.

p.s. btw im not a minstrel, was i really that in a hurry to get away ;)

p.p.s. it was also me that tried to intercept u at Renaris twice, first with Teleri and then with Tiarta, but hard when ure alone :p

Best regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom