Ellyll moonarrows

O

old.Tafaya

These little ellylls are new in the 1.48 patch and they are about lvl 60. Do they drop some useful?

K

Khalen

? Moonarrows? Where can yah find these?
Only new things I saw at Ellylls are those named champs. The lord is funny though :)

O

old.Tafaya

They are very small ones, and fly above the Ellyl ruins. As I see they have a smiting effect when spawns.

O

old.Tafaya

ellyll.jpg

K

Khalen

I've seen the smiting but not the moonarrows.... I (and my friends) thought these were just some effects to make the place more interesting...

They probably drop the same stuff as ellyll guards

S

Sortbane

hmm.. smithing effect when they spawn?
midgard got something like that with the 1.48, Storm (a creature) that spawns on the top of the roof in vanern with some other birds, and there's thane ligthing also :)

haven't hunted them myself, but will try in a little while (heard about them from atrox on the middie board here)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Storm has little 'Familiars' flying around the hut in Vanern while there is constant lightning effects going off and it looks really smart. The Fallen Sea King spawns on the ground floor and if you go for him best know this:

1) can't be pulled, you have to go to him because he waits in the hut.
2) He has this annoying habit of resisting magic. (Maybe better luck at higher lvl)
3) Once you attack, you get a massive add of hagbui guards and zerks from a little way off that arrive about 30 seconds after you attack.

We tried him with 2 groups of mostly low/mid 40s and a few high 30s and it was like one of those old 60s songs.

Now how did it go again. Oh yeh, now I remember...

W-W-W-W-WIPEOUT!

A group of high 30s kept in reserve could probably handle the add before they get to the hut...

O

old.neenee

those hagbui thanes hurt. hit me at lvl 42<skald> for 450/500, but missed the next 3 hits :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom