Ellyl Whine

G

greenfingers

Ellyl's drop this crap (Ellyl Whine), so I heard that the arrow merchant of CS wants it, for 13-15 mill each !!! WOW!!!

I run off to CS with 14 Ellyl Whines, talk to her, and give them to her, then the bitch says:"I don't want that item!" ... WTF!? I´ll stuff it down U'r throat if U don't gimmie exp for it!!!

I tried this with my Scout (lvl45), then some gimpiltrator told me that it was only lvl 46+ that could get the reward... hmm .... I tried to look at Warcry's HP, looking for the quest of Ellyl Whine ... no results came up ... I hate U fekking $&%"#¤ !!!

... erh, so I wondered if anyone bumped into this ??? Tell me your experiences with these fekking Whines ! §: o )

S

Sibanac

its 46+ or 47+, worked fine for me at the right lvl

O

old.Ramas

Bounty tasks have a minimum level.

None of the characters in your sig are high enough to do Elyll Wine.

G

greenfingers

sure, My scout is .. I killed Ellyl's at lvl 42.5 :) I just wann know what the FEKK Im gonna do with all these Whines :p

btw, still can't find the Ellyl bounty quest anywhere on Warcry .. and now I looked ALL the lvl 40 - 50 quest through ... also mid/hib :(

B

Belomar

Aptly misspelled title on this post. Not convinced it's intentional, tho. :m00:

S

swords

Seems only me and belomar have noticed...

I'll give you 1 gold for each bottle of 'Whine' so i can use then here on this lovely forum of bitching and flames :)
Though from the state of the post im not sure whether it's a piss take or just an attempt to increase post count :/

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I noticed...I just assumed it was a typo. You can never tell with some of the gimps on this forum.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I noticed...I just assumed it was a typo. You can never tell with some of the gimps on this forum.

Once is a typo. 5 times is illiteracy ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I thought calling him an illiterate gimp would be a little harsh. :)

I even went back and edited my post to spare his feelings. :-O

B

Brennik

You know, at count 5 I had to go check if the item really was spelled like that.

Or then I'm just farming too...

G

greenfingers

Seriously, I made a spelling error, sry, it's spelled: "Bottle of Ellyl Wine". It IS a killtask, and the item can only be delivered to the far right arrow merchant of CS... I counted the times that I could give these Wines to her, and she stopped giving exp after #15 :)
So it DOES work, and I am an idiot ! :(

Sry for your inconvinience (spelled wrong?)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by greenfingers
Ellyl's drop this crap (Ellyl Whine), so I heard that the arrow merchant of CS wants it, for 13-15 mill each !!! WOW!!!

I run off to CS with 14 Ellyl Whines, talk to her, and give them to her, then the bitch says:"I don't want that item!" ... WTF!? I´ll stuff it down U'r throat if U don't gimmie exp for it!!!

I tried this with my Scout (lvl45), then some gimpiltrator told me that it was only lvl 46+ that could get the reward... hmm .... I tried to look at Warcry's HP, looking for the quest of Ellyl Whine ... no results came up ... I hate U fekking $&%"#¤ !!!

... erh, so I wondered if anyone bumped into this ??? Tell me your experiences with these fekking Whines ! §: o )

whine ;)

it's wine btw, hehe.

I think it's bugged, as in, one person turned in enough, and ruined it for everyone :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom