Ello

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Haven't got it yet, but oh yes Sir, I will.

S

Skyler

Had it a couple of days, runs like a piece of crap on my old machine, ill play it more once I get upgrade ;)

Y

Yaka

fucking top game pisses over other recent rpgs by a mile,

D

Daffeh

what sorta specs does it require??

the official page doesnt seem to list them

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

I use a p3-500 / 256 ram, 800x600, runs ok most of the time.

Puter didnt quite like it at 1024x768.

I cant wait for my new pc to come flying trough the mail, the game is kinda gimped in only 800x600 imo.

B

Brinx

Running it on an athlon 1800+ 512Mb GF3. It's mostly smooth except detailed outsides which slows a bit at max view distance. Pretty torerable though as it's useful to see as far as possible in morrow ;)

O

old.Ozird Rinfut

I havent checked much, but is it possible to change the distance u need to be from an object/person before you get info about it?

O

old.Ibica

Seems very fun! :) has it been released yet? ifnot when?

S

Skyler

Played it quite a bit yesterday on mates pc. Seemed rather fun, reminds me of the thief engine so much, except it is much better graphically. As for the gameplay, it seemed ok, but I have heard things about it getting tedious and disorganised.

S

Sar

End of the month in the UK Ibica.

cba ordering a US copy, so I'll wait the 2 weeks :)

B

Brinx

Originally posted by Ozird Rinfut
I havent checked much, but is it possible to change the distance u need to be from an object/person before you get info about it?

Yep, AI distance and visual view distance have slide bars.

D

Draigo

Yeap enjoying it so far, while taking a break from DAoC while ermmm still wating for patches.......

The freedom with both your chars development and the gameplay are great for a single player game

B

Bym

DAoC sucks at the mo - everyone levelling their alts so you never get to make any 'friends' to fight with as you never see most peeps again (except at lvl 3x/4x with another name).

My boyf has already been reluctant to let me play this cos once I start I dont hear a word he says, and I'm not just ignoring him ;)

Get this game, it rocks except for the odd stupid bug of course

O

old.Occulta

Game rocks although i got stuck 2 time at very start of game and was never able to get out.

1) at top of lighthouse.

2) on the bridge at start.

Had to restart the game both times.

D

doh_boy

I find that I get stuck in a Whole load of places. I once got stuck on top of an anvil in ald'rhun

S

Sar

Originally posted by Occulta
Game rocks although i got stuck 2 time at very start of game and was never able to get out.

1) at top of lighthouse.

2) on the bridge at start.

Had to restart the game both times.

Bring up the console (tilde key - `) and type in either:

fixme - moves you 128 units away from your current position

or

tcl - turns off clipping so you can move yourself about and away from the thing you're stuck to.

S

Sar

Lol

Nah just hate getting stuck trying to get to those hard to reach places.

C

Custy

This game is HUGE.

Each guild has more missions than your average game.

W

whipped

Think I'll pick this up tomorrow. It should tide me over until NWN nd Warcraft III.

O

Olgark

This game rocks.
Got it last week and I can't put it down, at the moment I am trying to find some guy that the Morag Tong wants me to put down.
Thing is I got side tracked after I found a dungeon on the way.... well what can I say curiosity got the better of me :)

N

Nightchill

This'll be the guy err, SW from Wolverine Hall (or Sadrith Mora)? The second guy I should say.

Reminds me that I'd complained that Morrowind seemed unpopulated. But on the way to do this mission and travelling in a straight line, I found 3 dungeons. Ate my words then :)

P

Phazed

High Peepz!

All of y'all are invited to post you opinions on how to specialize you character. Every opinion is welcome! :)

Greetz,

PhazeD

K

Kobold

Very nice game indeed! Just luv to see the water with a GF4 :clap:

Haven't had time to try it very much yet, but this game is really huge. Got my first char a bit mezzed up since I choosed a mageish class with the "god" that makes you don't regain mana when resting. Got a bit frustrated about that, so had to reroll. Maybe I'll try play it a bit more if I just make myself type /q in DAoC bit more often hehe :rolleyes:

O

Olgark

Yeh I know the star sign you took for your mage Eternal.

I hear if you cast up a ancient ghost / ancestor. ( can't remember the name ) and let it hit you , you should regain mana as you absorb the magicka used that the ghost uses.

Or make restore magicka potions :) via alchemy.

The orc mage in Balmora will give you the ancient ghost spell if you can prove to her that she is a necromancer.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

The proff you need is in a chest near where she stands unlock the chest take the book without being seen and confront her about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom