Elkie *rr8*

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Grats elks on gilded spear, beat us all to it :)

Race you to rr10!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Painz said:
oh lol! :p

i must admit that was funny.

aye tis funny ^^ i laughed myself tbh, I had a long discussion with my boxing trainer the day b4 the thread I asked if i could take my boxing to next step if i train hard and show im commited so i thought about it and knew that i had to give up daoc as it took to much time out of my day. The following wednesday of the week i was told by my trainer that i have not got the determination or the stuff that he thought i had, this ofcourse made me angry as 4 days earlier i had made a thread on fh about how i was quiting daoc ect, so i came back as im un employed atm and boxing has left my life now i just play daoc when im asked by my guild or some group other than that i spend my weekdays down the gym instead of playing daoc all day.

cba to say anymore as what is above is true i play the game for fun and i have alot of mates in the game, yes was silly of me to make the actual leaving thread until i knew that i was actually quiting but we all make mistakes and that was one i made:) cheerz for people that said grtz:) il just leave it there as i have just explained my self as i did to my guild and friends in daoc.

Cheerz, Elkie:)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
dont care of the other loosers elkie :D they just wanna seem funneh :D

gratz anyway

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Welcome Back nub Chantorre ;)

P.S. Didn't u know from the start that Chantorrez can't spec in Determination :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Welcome Back nub Chantorre ;)

P.S. Didn't u know from the start that Chantorrez can't spec in Determination :D

wtf:/?

Everz

FH is my second home
Gratz chavm8

come long way from when yer was noob. xD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Aurores said:
gratz Elkie! :worthy:

btw soz aurores about stunning nuking u did not know u where being chased atleast i heat debuff a few for your bolts xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom