Elkie out

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I think finally time for me to leave daoc for a while I make this thread to say thank you for all memories ive had in this game and all the fun ive had and ofcoure the friends of made to this day.. i make this thread to say good bye btw not to have people flame eachover so please keep that away:) Time for me to focus on my irl stuff:p

Just few friends of mine i wish to say thank you to

Eversmall: I remember leveling my chanter and you always helped me and showed me all the basics (lonnng time ago now but i still remember but thank you so much) top bloke.

Brack: Think hes dead from these forums now but this guy gave me a chance that would help me progress so much in this game, he tought me all the basics for a chanter in rvr and ofcoure tought me and helped me an awful lot, thank you:)

All the old PG lot: Bliiz,raven,calu,alos,molo, denim, MYG xD ect.. Thank you all gave me my first chances in rvr which would still take me over a year to learn.

Natural selection guys: Thank you, Ive never had so much fun in daoc until i joined you playing on excal with a set group was alot of fun and then going to usa playing easy mode mid against teh yanks was so much fun and had a barrel of laughs but all things come to an end :) filip,chris,carl,mike,peter,joor,keylo,grave <3 you all.

Other friends that ive made in the game that i say thank you to: Faril,blood,gerina,mastade,gargs,stajj,hamro,pdq,ridley,akagi,ajaxx,pirep,twigger,statued I know im forgeting so many people but i just cant really think straight atm.

Ofc to all mids and albs ive meet in rvr.

Elkie Chav /out

Bi

Zdeath

Banned
Bye Elkie. I wish you the best of luck in what ever you decide to do, take care IRL. :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Still talk on msn mr chav, no mention of the annoying irl kid known as Himse ¬¬ XD GL mate, hf.

Himse

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Andy,

Best of luck to you mate. If you EVER need anything you know where to find me, and if you need anything just give me a call on my mobile dude.

You were always a good laugh, a good player and most importantly a nice guy and a pleasure to play alongside. Take care, have fun and always remember what Filip said about 6+2. I'll always remember the good times we had on vent, and you are more than welcome to drop by irc/vent anytime.

Regards,

Carl.

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Bye m8y, was great playing against you on your nightshade, maybe WHEN (note not if) you come back you'll beat meh. ;)

Have fun irl etc, i'll be waiting for you to come back as we needs ya! ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Damnit, laters gimpeh was fun to show you the ways of chanter ;p

gl hf irl m8 :clap:

Martok

Part of the furniture
laters gimp! shame your quitting hope to still see ya donw ear!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Take good care elkie mate :) And see ya on msn! Not really active anymore either tbh. If anyone know a good alternative to daoc id like to hear it :D

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Good luck with the real world elkie. Try to stay away from MMOs and Chavs (might be hard in essex...)!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
cya essexboi! hope it all works out for you!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Take good care elkie mate :) And see ya on msn! Not really active anymore either tbh. If anyone know a good alternative to daoc id like to hear it :D

I think theres one alternative called IRL, havnt really bothered to check it out but i heard it has ups and downs :eek:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
adoNix said:
I think theres one alternative called IRL, havnt really bothered to check it out but i heard it has ups and downs :eek:

Well i got sacked from my boxing trainer, funny how i ask him the day b4 i make this thread if i have the stuff to go all the way aparantly not:) i pop in now and again when i can

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Have fun man. your right about all things comes to an end. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom