elftor

• Thread starter Cavex ElSaviour
  • Start date
C

Cavex ElSaviour

Nerf you mate, there are 27 subjects where you posted as last. 2 much 2 read, cba arsed now. back 2 the vn-boards i guess

T

Teh Krypt

Yes cornell is spaming the whole forum, SAVE US!

J

Jonaldo

\o/ teh winz0r!

I am but a padawan compared to sfx tho...

S

SFXman

I was correcting you previous statement.
"\o/ teh winz0r!"
Man you are just so hilarious I would have never expected such a comeback.

J

Jonaldo

Well I'm just unpredictable y'see, sometimes you might not know quite what I'm going on about but you know somehow that there's genius behind each word...

S

SFXman

Genius aye, I doubt you can even begin to grasp the idea behind that word.

J

Jonaldo

One doesn't have to understand the genius to be the genius.

S

SFXman

If a genius doesn't understand the genius then he most certainly isn't a genius.

S

Sarum TheBlack

Very few geniuses actually understand the source/nature of their genius, generally. I suppose most of them understand the word though.

S

SFXman

If someone is a genius and they come up with something ingenious they realise it is pure genius.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by SFXman
If someone is a genius and they come up with something ingenious they realise it is pure genius.

Maybe not, maybe to them it is normal, and just something they think most people can naturally do, it often takes another to realise that genius.

S

SFXman

So people going "oohhhhhh aaaaahhhhh" are not going to make him realise it is something special, talk about a dumb fucking genius.

J

Jiggs

heh u got to time to play DAoC yet you seem to spend most of saturday posting here ^^

S

SFXman

Who?
I don't play DAoC much at all anymore.
I have time to be away from home a lot and post here a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom