Elcain/Killerbanshee

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
HI im not ebayed look at me i r0x i brought a ebayed account. im waiting too mxn reports and sends cd keys lol. wont belong, ps septina i need your help etc

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
HI im not ebayed look at me i r0x i brought a ebayed account. im waiting too mxn reports and sends cd keys lol. wont belong, ps septina i need your help etc

Could you restructure your sentance so normal humans could understand it ?

and btw xekov plays elcain now

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Huh ?

You that is magol ?

it out you with come ... you it are ?:D

3<

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
does anyone actually know who plays it now? if i was the original owner with the CD keys i would have it banned for a laugh :p

or get GOA to give it me back, so many wankers have played that account now (just look at the latest one)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
does anyone actually know who plays it now? if i was the original owner with the CD keys i would have it banned for a laugh :p

or get GOA to give it me back, so many wankers have played that account now (just look at the latest one)

That's not as easy as you think, you will have to send them a letter to France with a copy of your ID, bank statements, keys and an explaination of what happened. Eventually they will suspend the account for further investigation so they get the chance to talk to all parties involved.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
That's not as easy as you think, you will have to send them a letter to France with a copy of your ID, bank statements, keys and an explaination of what happened. Eventually they will suspend the account for further investigation so they get the chance to talk to all parties involved.

not rly, just say that u cant get on ya email acc and u would like to get the mail changed, send cd keys along with some acc info (ie a char name, acc name etc) request new sub pw's and request a new game pw, have done this twice 4 a m8 that got his acc's scammed... if u ofc tell the truth about u sold ya acc they need all those info's but they arnt checking so why all the hazzle

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Think you will find its just me and the other wanker, so 2

well your fault for selling. its now played by a gimp, in a pathetic guild. however if you do get it back it has more rps than when you sold it, no that you make all the original rps anyways :D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
well your fault for selling. its now played by a gimp, in a pathetic guild. however if you do get it back it has more rps than when you sold it, no that you make all the original rps anyways :D

That gimp in a pathetic Guild never added on me yet , unlike some uberleet groups :(

Somehow i dont think guy you sold to would care much anyway Tbh Elc ... as he plays his shade most often , You were just gonna delete anyway yea ?:D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
ebay.gif

That is all. :)

Sys it all!

Everz

FH is my second home

coming from you that is priceless, how many accs have you bought now?

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
coming from you that is priceless, how many accs have you bought now?

feeling bitter ever? apart from the us acc what other one that you know of have i bought? my wardun acc i bought of my irl mate about uh two years ago at this point. anyway go back to whatever random toon your playing now :kissit:

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
That gimp in a pathetic Guild never added on me yet , unlike some uberleet groups :(

yes yes the only reason we added on that guy you fought the last night was because he added on us fighting cm in open field. i alrdy said sorrie :(

Everz

FH is my second home
feeling bitter ever? apart from the us acc what other one that you know of have i bought? my wardun acc i bought of my irl mate about uh two years ago at this point. anyway go back to whatever random toon your playing now :kissit:

a certain high rr cleric, and havent touched daoc in a long time m8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom