Eirene's Hauberk..?

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone tell me some exact spawntime of Linos ??
Collected all the idols and given them to the one im supposed to give them to (Cant remember the name)..

Hope someone can help..

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
oh and btw, i would appreciate if some1 could give some sort of tactic if it is needed to take out Linos. :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
He spawns at one of the 3 spawn points listed on VoS (Melos, Skyros and Naxos territories) and he only stays for 20 minutes before vanishing for another couple of hours before spawning randomly in 1 of the 3 spawns again. Giving him the key will make him stick around for another 10 minutes apparently.
Can kill him with a couple of warriors and bot, though 2 bots or a healer can be nice since he can double hit for 1200ish sometimes.
Incidentally the chestpiece drops from him, not the chest with the key he drops and his drop rate is not high.

Venomic

Fledgling Freddie
hmm.

Exactly how bad is the drop rate ?
like 1hauberk out of 10kills?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Made easier sometime soon iirc, they increase the time linos stays after he pops. Can't remember if it was 1.70 or 1.71 though

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
U can spawn linos by doing the ML1.2 step and he spawns between 15 mins after the ML1.2 mobs are dead in one of the three territories...
Eirenes Drop rate is quite.... bizaar ..
i got it on second attempt , another m8 of mine took it on 14th and a guildie has tried 4 times so far and still nothin...

imho it aint that hard to get it , just farm idols and the rest is matter of time

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
when he spawns, just keep suiciding/rezzing every 7ish minute to keep him from despawning, do this till you got enough to kill him ;> worked for me when i did the encounter, was a few months ago so not sure if it still works. but worth trying :)

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh I just kept suiciding on him until I got enough people to do the encounter, seemed to work :D Got it first time aswell :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom