Eirenes enc

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
io there,

Does hauberk drop random ? or

Does it exist any way to ensure the arti´s drop?

after i dont remember what patch, Arent artis 100% drop?

Maybe i was doing something wrong with enc.... After get idols and give them to NPC, he gave back me a middle key, then gave key to Linos and killed him... a new key appear but no arti. Key is used with rog chest :/

Can any confirm the questions?

thx in advanced

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Not 100% drop, took me 6 tries on my Warrior, seems totally random.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
was told it has changed, is a 100% drop if noone in the group dies during the encounter, if someone dies its random....at leasts thats what i heard :eek7:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Basic_X said:
was told it has changed, is a 100% drop if noone in the group dies during the encounter, if someone dies its random....at leasts thats what i heard :eek7:

Definatly not true, no one has ever died in our grps to Linos, and still 6 tries, btw i only got my Eirenes last week.

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Gungo said:
Definatly not true, no one has ever died in our grps to Linos, and still 6 tries, btw i only got my Eirenes last week.

I got Art always after kill i ask this dude what chars man use for kill.....:eek7: ?

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Zubilo said:
I got Art always after kill i ask this dude what chars man use for kill.....:eek7: ?

like it matters what classes he uses to kill it zub ?

my guess anyhow is that you forgot to give the halfbla bla key to Linos when before he was killed, i gave key around 10% and worked...

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
you need to be grouped for drop aswell, drop key before fight, no deaths, then it'll drop imo :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Its completly random.............. Killed it many times key given before no deaths.. Its random sadly

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
like it matters what classes he uses to kill it zub ?

Sigel LOL maybe man use only Summon SM=art not have drop.Need use one more char-Tank for finish kill mob, after mob got 3-5 % hp need giv Linos a key and you have got 100% drop.Only member after you giv key you have like 2 mins for kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom