Ehm, what ?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yea, what rvr, there's been like no whine, no this no that. No nothing. Don't care for AOC. Those that are still playing come rvr please. Manisch, you can kiss my butt for the whine u said for the past few weeks and then you so prissy assed FO to AoC pfft arse back here now please. Even Eul disappeared :<

Next level my ass, you will all come back imo :p

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
i'll be on sunday and monday evening, dunno about rest of NFD so if any hibs/mids need some free rp you'll have at least one squishy caster to farm.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Yea, what rvr, there's been like no whine, no this no that. No nothing. Don't care for AOC. Those that are still playing come rvr please. Manisch, you can kiss my butt for the whine u said for the past few weeks and then you so prissy assed FO to AoC pfft arse back here now please. Even Eul disappeared :<

hehe i dont play aoc m8 just working alot and got less time for playing but ill come online soon i hope :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

:m00:

illu

Part of the furniture
I would be playing but my computer went tits-up.com a few days ago and it is proving to be a right pain in the arse to get working again.

/sigh

Oli - Illu

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I'm crafting :worthy:

Boring as hell, but alot more rewarding than roaming in empty rvr zones.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Action does seem to have dropped off to nothing again, either cos of AoC or these stupid purple towers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom